Thanks Thanks:  0
    Forum Member

Need asstance with dayz hacking

Hi I am fairly new to this site, I am looking for dayz hacks. I also have a couple of questions about it. So I wanted to know the difference between the engine based hack, and script hack by Optix. Also when I purchase the hacks, does it come with everything I need. Do I need a bypasser or something like that. Or is it like a click one button and it works. Last question... Does this work with Breaking point and does it come with scripts? Thanks for reading this!

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xtxsgaming View Post
    Hi I am fairly new to this site, I am looking for dayz hacks. I also have a couple of questions about it. So I wanted to know the difference between the engine based hack, and script hack by Optix. Also when I purchase the hacks, does it come with everything I need. Do I need a bypasser or something like that. Or is it like a click one button and it works. Last question... Does this work with Breaking point and does it come with scripts? Thanks for reading this!

Script hack comes with everything you need, Scripts, and the loader is already a bypasser and injector, the Engine hack is a memory hack. It only alters the engine. Everything is provided. The engine hack is pretty easy, it's just run loader, inject, press insert, Scripts are little more complicated than that. Not really hard to do, but it's still a little complicated. Scripts do not work with breaking point or any other mods, but our engine hack does. Hope this answers your questions!

Retired Staff

Need asstance with dayz hacking

The engine based cheat bypasses battleyes memory base scan. And does not use scripts. So it should be very hard to detect. The script based cheat is what it says in the name. It is bypass that uses scripts. It is very easy to detect. As there are so many custom anti cheats out there now. If you purchase the script based cheat you will need to follow the set up guide that is in the VIP section. As you will have to download the script that we offer(you can use your own). I you download the engine based cheat it is all in the bypass. All you have to do is follow the general set up guide to disable DEP UAC etc. our engine based cheat will work on dayz mods in the future, but we are having issues with that at the moment. With out script based cheat we do not support dayz mods.

Engine based cheat - Link Here
    Script based cheat - Link Here

Forum Member
    Scripts are now detected so you will be banned very often, engine hack is undetected (however is much more limited in the hacks you can use). There is a thread with all the information you need to start hacking and the bypass is included. Engine hack does not come with scripts as it doesn't use scripts. As far as i'm aware it works with all mods.

Forum Member
    Ok thanks, so based of that I am looking at the engine hack, with that what can I do, (spawn items, tp)? also gibby mentions that there are some issues with the engine, would that get me banned?? Also whats DEP, and UAC

Forum Member
    Ok thanks, so based of that I am looking at the engine hack, with that what can I do, (spawn items, tp)? also gibby mentions that there are some issues with the engine, would that get me banned?? Also whats DEP, and UAC
    DEP = Data Execution Prevention; It's a /useless/ windows service.
    UAC = User Account Control Settings; Allowing you to fully run the loader as administrator.

You are not able to spawn items and teleport /YET/. Optix is working on adding features such as those.

Forum Member
    Issues with the engine are purely cosmetic and should not get you banned. Many of them are crashing issues, and Optix has been working hard to fix these before adding new features, but he is planning on adding them soon. Are there any other questions we can help you with today?