Thanks Thanks:  1
    Forum Member

Regarding the Dayz Engine Cheat

My Friend bought this cheat last night, seemed nicely done very simple. Played for about 6 hours or so and then we went to bed. When we awoke this morning to play Dayz again, boom. Your were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Global Ban #d2f00b). We followed the instructions on how to use and and still global banned.

Forum Member
    Has your friend previously used the Dayz Scripting cheat( May have scripts still in the directory ) ? Was his key a legit steam bought key ( only used by him )? And has he ever played the game on a public computer?

Forum Member
    no scripts in the directory at all, Key is Legit from Steam non of that $3 key crap lol. and no he has not used the Script cheat. He just bought the Engine cheat last night followed the page instructions on how to run it and played.

- - - Updated - - -

it was a Fresh Install of Arma 2 OA from steam.

Forum Member
    Alright sounds good , how exactly was he loading the hack / starting the game?

Forum Member
    he followed this http://puu.sh/4GsrK.jpg it was the Before you play thing you click telling you howto run the Cheat / Game

- - - Updated - - -

Whoops Wrong Link http://puu.sh/4GsrK.jpg
    its this one
    Last edited by moofasa; 10-03-2013 at 07:15 AM. Reason: Wrong Link

Forum Member
    Sounnds like a legitimate ban , All i can really say is sorry you got banned , When one of the staff see's this im sure he'll inform the coder and if need be the cheat will be taken down for an update.

Forum Member
    just kinda peeved off because it says that it Dynamically scan Battleye and close the cheat upon any detections found before they effect you but nope it didnt, so that felt like False Advertisement to me :/ i feel like my friend should be reimbursed because of it .

- - - Updated - - -

because the Cheat did state that it would close before any Detections could effect him. but it didnt.

Forum Member
    Well I interpret that as just another safeguard that lessens the chance of us being caught ( you need to understand that hacking is going to have risks ). While i dont see it being likely pm ERDarkMan I believe he handles reimbursements.
    http://www.virtual-advantage.com/for...ber.php?u=2099

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moofasa View Post
    just kinda peeved off because it says that it Dynamically scan Battleye and close the cheat upon any detections found before they effect you but nope it didnt, so that felt like False Advertisement to me :/ i feel like my friend should be reimbursed because of it .

- - - Updated - - -

because the Cheat did state that it would close before any Detections could effect him. but it didnt.
    We're not giving any refunds. We're really sorry for the inconvenience,Did you ever had the loader open while your game was open? And where's your friend? Could he confirm this please?
    Last edited by Matt; 10-03-2013 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Misinformation

Retired Staff
    I believe I helped you setup the cheat last night over Live Support. When you showed up, your cheat wasn't injecting. So I introduced you to that thread.
    You were banned shortly after due to a loader detection. The loader itself is detected by BattlEye, the cheat is not. Which is why the instructions were specific.
    Sorry for the trouble. BattlEye is the only anti-cheat that will ban you for recognizing our loader in your processes.
    Follow the instructions beforehand and better luck next time.

Refunds can be issued, though not for this purpose. Section 3 of our Terms of Service below.