Thanks Thanks:  12
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rust Hack

Forum Member

Rust Hack

Soon the game made by Garry Newman will be available on Steam and will create LOADS of sales on steam. During the alpha-stage of the game he has sold 14k keys = $450k

This game is extremely hard to survive in, so many people will be looking into getting hacks for this game, and I don't think it's the hardest task when it's coded in Unity.

I don't know if you've already brought up this for discussion, but I'd really like to see it sometime when the game gets fully released!

Retired Staff
    A few coders have shown interest in it, so expect some more news about it in the future. I'm almost positive that once they have a better way of buying a key there will be a hack for it.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    A few coders have shown interest in it, so expect some more news about it in the future. I'm almost positive that once they have a better way of buying a key there will be a hack for it.
    That's what I thought.

Right now people can hack easily. Might be a bit harder once it launches on Steam, which is confirmed.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobrasmus View Post
    That's what I thought.

Right now people can hack easily. Might be a bit harder once it launches on Steam, which is confirmed.
    As far as I know they don't have a anti-cheat for it yet? No? Yes? If they do, what anti-cheat? Curiosity.

Retired Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
    As far as I know they don't have a anti-cheat for it yet? No? Yes? If they do, what anti-cheat? Curiosity.
    No anti cheat yet but they do have checks for cheat engine

Forum Member
    I believe they have implemented VAC now, and sales will be going up on steam after they fix a couple of things.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just suggesting it because loads of people are going to be looking for hacks. Especially after the Steam launch.

- - - Updated - - -

The keys are also sold at $20 a pop at http://www.playrust.com/buy/ now.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobrasmus View Post
    I believe they have implemented VAC now, and sales will be going up on steam after they fix a couple of things.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just suggesting it because loads of people are going to be looking for hacks. Especially after the Steam launch.

- - - Updated - - -

The keys are also sold at $20 a pop at http://www.playrust.com/buy/ now.
    After Steam launch when the game gets more attention, the coders might get more interested

Forum Member
    I have seen this game though development and I have to say, having a cheat out for this would be awesome. I expect it to pick up VAC when released on steam, but even still that should not be an issue if one of our coders decides to take up the project.

Forum Member
    Now that's it's on steam, I think this thread deserves some more open eyes to get things going!

This is being looked into, more details will come soon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast