Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Insurgency

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicktendo13 View Post
    I have seen and played a bit of this game, and it looks very interesting. I would love to see at minimum ESP for this, however its all up to the coders and if they have any interest in it.

Same, i just want a simple ESP

Forum Member
    NIGGAH BUMP! Game just went on sale and there is a crap ton of people who play this. I think this would be a good project for Sycore

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ctdddd View Post
    NIGGAH BUMP! Game just went on sale and there is a crap ton of people who play this. I think this would be a good project for Sycore
    yeah I've been playing it and it seems like a cool game to put up on here. Aim bot might be a little tough since it's one of those "free aim" style games. But all I'd really want is an esp.

Forum Member
    I don't mind playing this game legit. But I'm down to clown any which way.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Corocan View Post
    yeah I've been playing it and it seems like a cool game to put up on here. Aim bot might be a little tough since it's one of those "free aim" style games. But all I'd really want is an esp.
    Actually saw *******s hack for this game, the dude had silent aim on and was blatantly destroying kids in a full sprint with a heavy machine gun lol I mean it was cool but it doesnt look like anyone will keep an account with that. My friend uses ******* and has gone through 8 accounts to my 1

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ctdddd View Post
    Actually saw *******s hack for this game, the dude had silent aim on and was blatantly destroying kids in a full sprint with a heavy machine gun lol I mean it was cool but it doesnt look like anyone will keep an account with that. My friend uses ******* and has gone through 8 accounts to my 1

We do have a cheat for it now. It's a simple ESP, but honestly that's all the game needs. I play it and I use the cheat, and it's perfect. There are a few bugs with 2x Red sights and the larger scopes being compatible with ESP, but hopefully that can be fixed in the future.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12