Thanks Thanks:  0
    Forum Member

Natural Selection 2 hack

Hello,

First off thanks for taking time for reading this i appreciate it. So the game Natural Selection 2 has been out for awhile and i cant find any hacks for it at all!

There is a lot of demand for this as i have browsed a few forums for the hack. It seems the reason for almost no hacks available is because the game uses its own engine. The game does use VAC but apparently hacking is very simple for those that do some how have the hack. I am kinda clue less about all this hacking and scripting stuff but even a simple aimbot for this game would be amazing as the skilled players are freaks in this game. So if this is possible and can be done can you let me know? I love this game and i would love to get a hack for it. If you need any information about the game i will do as much as i can to help as i do play it a lot.

Thanks, Hells

Forum Member
    The game in fact is getting popular at the moment, and I think that would be a good idea!

Retired Staff
    It doesn't seem to popular considering it's not even on steams top 100 played games..

Forum Member
    It's getting there Matt

Retired Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Vatiox View Post
    It's getting there Matt
    Very.....slowly

Forum Member
    Well right now in Australia at around 11:20 PM there are 3 full servers with at 18+ in each server. And for Australia that's pretty good, Its also a great game!

Edit: Actually its almost 5 full servers now

Retired Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Hells View Post
    Well right now in Australia at around 11:20 PM there are 3 full servers with at 18+ in each server. And for Australia that's pretty good, Its also a great game!

Edit: Actually its almost 5 full servers now
    Less than 100 players is next to nothing. It is also a Saturday night. the amount of players/potential customers isn't very high as not a lot of people cheat in general. Especially since this is on it's own engine and would have to be built from the ground up the amount of work that would be put into it wouldn't make sense from a coders point of view only selling it to a few people. It'd be like making a shortcut for a path nobody uses (or just making a hack for a dead game.).

Also, there are more people playing a farming game than natural selection 2.
    Last edited by Matt; 01-31-2014 at 07:39 AM.

Forum Member
    Actually, to be honest I see where Matt is coming from...

Forum Member
    Well i do see your point. The game is fun and i guess there is always the option in the future. I really would love the cheat but if you think it aint worth it i wont trouble you for it