Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Rust Hack

Forum Member

Rust Hack

I have been checking out the forum post about the Rust hack. Everything seems pretty positive about the hack, wait who am I to kid everything is perfect about the hack. The thing is I have been VAC banned once and I don't want to be VAC banned again, so is there anyone out there that can tell me if anyone has been VAC banned from using the hack? The hack is perfect as long as it doesn't get me banned. I have another question too. I have heard that Valve actually scan you whole entire computer like your internet browser and files. If and when I do get the rust hack will I need to delete my browser history just to be safe and put the hack in a locked folder or something? Thanks for reading this is an awesome website and great prices too! I hope I get this hack soon!

Forum Member
    I have been using the Rust hack for awhile now, and it is great ! None of our hacks are guaranteed undetected , but we try to make them undetected as possible. At this time, the Rust hack is safe to use. I believe that this is one our safer hacks.(don't hold me to that) I am pretty sure that the Valve scan thing is just a hoax, you can just keep our loader in a folder on your desktop as usual.

Forum Member
    Thanks Hunter for the quick response! I have look at some more forum post and I haven't any post about Rust bans I think i'm ready to order and to stop getting my butt kicked by people with aimbots now we will be on the same level lol.

Forum Member
    Hi. I downloaded the game among us, which is a global game, as apk of among us. But it looks a little different from the original to me. I had to download among us apk as my computer does not support original among us version. Do you have any suggestions what can I do? If there is a cheat type, I would appreciate it if you leave the link below.

Sorry I do not know. We support English language only currently