Thanks Thanks:  10
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Forum Member

What do you look like in real life?

I'm pretty sure we have all wondered what each other look like! Post pictures if you'd like!

Please do not bully, or bag on other people intentionally. Messing around is okay, but be smart about it! Action will be taken if you take it out of hand. Punishment may vary.

Far left.
    Last edited by Catalyst; 02-04-2015 at 05:01 PM.

Retired Staff
    There's a picture of me floating around the moderators on here. I'm not posting one but I'm sure it'll end up here... Sixthplanet, if you post it your fired.

Also, if you're gonna start a thread like this, you should start with a picture of yourself or nobody is going to like you. Just a thought.

Retired Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Computer View Post
    There's a picture of me floating around the moderators on here. I'm not posting one but I'm sure it'll end up here... Sixthplanet, if you post it your fired.

Also, if you're gonna start a thread like this, you should start with a picture of yourself or nobody is going to like you. Just a thought.
    Well I certainly do not think this thread is a good idea, this has been done in the past and it never ends well. Quit while you are ahead. It may start out as a joke but someone's feelings will inevitably get hurt.

Forum Member
    Reason why I left the bullying note. I couldn't post a picture because I was at school. People will be dicks, but I understand that. However, I did leave that message warning them. Punishment is up to one of the hierarchy staff. I think a deleted comment as well as a ban (time of ban up to admin) is sufficent.

However, if an Admin would like to close this, you're more than welcome.

Retired Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Catalyst View Post
    Reason why I left the bullying note. I couldn't post a picture because I was at school. People will be dicks, but I understand that. However, I did leave that message warning them. Punishment is up to one of the hierarchy staff. I think a deleted comment as well as a ban (time of ban up to admin) is sufficent.

However, if an Admin would like to close this, you're more than welcome.
    If anyone wants to participate they can. If it gets out of hand, it will be stopped.

Forum Member
    Updated OP with a picture of me!

Forum Member
    Here's a picture of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby503 View Post
    Well I certainly do not think this thread is a good idea, this has been done in the past and it never ends well. Quit while you are ahead. It may start out as a joke but someone's feelings will inevitably get hurt.

It's all good. If anyone starts ****, attempts to DOX, or anything I'll just ban them. Let's have some fun back in VA

Retired Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
    Here's a picture of me.

It's all good. If anyone starts ****, attempts to DOX, or anything I'll just ban them. Let's have some fun back in VA
    So you're NOT a fat white dude with no shirt and a grease stain on your underwear? I Guess that was just my imagination running off again...

Forum Member
    I want to see a picture of Gibby.
    His voice is so... so.... SO.... sexy.

I bet he is a blonde hair guy with muscles.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Computer View Post
    So you're NOT a fat white dude with no shirt and a grease stain on your underwear? I Guess that was just my imagination running off again...

Okay, you asked for it.

Here's a pic of Computer.

Quote Originally Posted by FaceSteel View Post
    I want to see a picture of Gibby.
    His voice is so... so.... SO.... sexy.

I bet he is a blonde hair guy with muscles.

You've got that right. Sexiest brit I've seen

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast