Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GRAV Hacks

Forum Member

GRAV Hacks

So I recently purchased the game GRAV off of steam as well as a few buddies of mine. It is an early access alpha survival game more based on Space rather then zombies and medieval gameplay. I was wondering if maybe a hack was going to get made for this. I tried editing it with Cheat Engine but the resources and everything are Client Side so they arent actually useable they just change what your number says. I saw a trainer for it but it wasnt for official servers. My buddies and I were getting along in the server having a great time when some guy came out of nowhere with autoaim and infinte ammo and killed us so many times we eventually quit the game. Any ideas on a hack for this would be awesome D

Forum Member
    Any updates?

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reignofkings View Post
    So I recently purchased the game GRAV off of steam as well as a few buddies of mine. It is an early access alpha survival game more based on Space rather then zombies and medieval gameplay. I was wondering if maybe a hack was going to get made for this. I tried editing it with Cheat Engine but the resources and everything are Client Side so they arent actually useable they just change what your number says. I saw a trainer for it but it wasnt for official servers. My buddies and I were getting along in the server having a great time when some guy came out of nowhere with autoaim and infinte ammo and killed us so many times we eventually quit the game. Any ideas on a hack for this would be awesome D

I've never heard of it before, but I'll run it by some coders and see what they think.

Forum Member
    Awesome thank you

Hows it looking Twitch ?

Hey Twitch any update on if they were interested in taking up the game?

Just checking if the coders were interested

Hey Twitch just wondering if there was any luck with this?

Forum Member
    Just bumping to see if any news on this.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reignofkings View Post
    I just checked this out on steam, it seems just like Rust or ROK but a space version, and I love it! It seems pretty cool from what I've seen.

Forum Member
    Yeah its good but you have to be careful on the other worlds and also homeworld if PVP is enabled because there are super high levels who just run around killing lowbies for the hell of it. Its really annoying then they camp you. So im hoping there is a hack for resources or something.

Retired Staff
    If we do get a cheat for that then there will be a features list put out, and a suggestion and wishlist thread. Keep your eye on the forums!

Forum Member
    I just checked this game out too and it would be awesome to have one

Retired Staff
    Yeah, that would cool. Good suggestion (:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast