Thanks Thanks:  2
    Forum Member

Sub-forum detection area and account management

Where did the detection area go on the forums? I found that to be one of the most valuable sub-forums within the forums in all and would absolutely love to see it return before I were to buy again.

Also, I've probably spent $100's on mods for games with the loader - but I am no longer a VIP member? This doesn't make much sense. Please give me some information.

Retired Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Governor View Post
    Where did the detection area go on the forums? I found that to be one of the most valuable sub-forums within the forums in all and would absolutely love to see it return before I were to buy again.

Also, I've probably spent $100's on mods for games with the loader - but I am no longer a VIP member? This doesn't make much sense. Please give me some information.
    The detection area has gone no where, it is still here. As you do not have an active subscription, and can therefore not report a detection you cannot see it. VIP's are customers that subscribe to our products, whether it be for a month, 3 months, 6 months or a year. If you do not have a subscription to one of our services, you are no longer a vip. Much like if you stop paying for netflix or other such products, you cannot continue to use them.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby503 View Post
    The detection area has gone no where, it is still here. As you do not have an active subscription, and can therefore not report a detection you cannot see it. VIP's are customers that subscribe to our products, whether it be for a month, 3 months, 6 months or a year. If you do not have a subscription to one of our services, you are no longer a vip. Much like if you stop paying for netflix or other such products, you cannot continue to use them.
    That must be a relatively new policy, I must be correct? Regardless if I had had a concurrent subscription or not, I was still deemed a VIP member and could see the detection section. I've always used the detection section before I had purchased a subscription to see if it was worth the purchase and I would not be banned.

Thank you for your fast reply.

Retired Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Governor View Post
    That must be a relatively new policy, I must be correct? Regardless if I had had a concurrent subscription or not, I was still deemed a VIP member and could see the detection section. I've always used the detection section before I had purchased a subscription to see if it was worth the purchase and I would not be banned.

Thank you for your fast reply.
    No problem, if you ever need insight into our detections, simply ask our staff members will be happy to tell you the date of our last detection, and post screenshots if necessary for proof.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby503 View Post
    No problem, if you ever need insight into our detections, simply ask our staff members will be happy to tell you the date of our last detection, and post screenshots if necessary for proof.
    I really appreciate it Gibby.

Could you help me find the latest detections for Battlefield: Hardline and Battlefield 4 x64?

Thank you so much.

Regards,

Governor.

Retired Staff
    No problem at all.

The last detection from BF4 was on the 24th of may this year, the cheat has since been updated. There haven't been any detections reported for our battlefield hardline cheat sir.

Forum Member
    Heads up, (not trying to stop a sale) but hardline and bf4 both have punk buster, it does a really good job and can ban you from most servers. So I suggest not using aimbot at all unless you got tons of exta copies of the games xD

Retired Staff
    You won't be banned by PunkBuster unless there is a detection. Simple as that.

You were probably thinking of FairFight. You do need to go easy on the aimbot because of it.

Forum Member
    Thanks boys. The level 2 x64 cheat gutted me over with a ban a while ago during the ban wave on BF4 after maybe 8 months of using it - good stuff. That has really scared me, so I am going to wait until I can get hardline for cheap.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by resquE View Post
    You won't be banned by PunkBuster unless there is a detection. Simple as that.

You were probably thinking of FairFight. You do need to go easy on the aimbot because of it.
    My bad, fair fight!