How is everyone doing? It's 5:30 a.m here, but I am here writing a review and my personal testimonial for the Battlefield 4 hack.

I'd like to start off with giving props to the coder of the hack for doing such a great job and implementing fantastic features for the hack, albeit there was maybe one or two features that needed updated for I got another chance to use it. The staff and developer team kept us up-to-date on the latest detections and up/down time for the hack which was a helpful asset from the community. I've been apart of the hacking world for many, many long years - but when I was introduced to VA, it was a whole other world.

The cheat itself is very compact, with a semi-friendly graphical user interface to use. You open the menu with the INS key (which can be changed in the config, of course) and essentially everything from there is drag and click. One tip that I would offer when using this hack, is to note that when you want to activate something, click where the red dot at the end of your mouse is and not where the cursor is pointed exactly. This is just apart of the GUI and the overlay of the game. I'd personally recommend activating any hack you want at the very beginning of the game and not bothering with it again. I'd suggest setting up your binds and saving it in the config on your first run so that you don't have to constantly select the bind every time. For some reason, I was never able to save the configuration via the hack itself even though I was running as an administrator, but I am not complaining as we can just as easily modify the config manually.

I would personally go lenient on features such as no spread and no recoil, as they may even cause a potential detection over using aimbot. I used the hack every time I played Battlefield 4. I played roughly for a few months with the hack - retaining Division 1 in many criteria's, including K/D ratio. Here is my stats for a sniper rifle while using aimbot for this long http://i.imgur.com/QIQDAWC.png

I never went crazy and was always responsible while using an aimbot and was only called a hacker maybe three times in my entire session. Eventually, I was banned by Punkbuster on a detection ban wave that occurred a few months back which was solely disappointing because I had an awesome squad that I played with . So learn something here fellas - do NOT play with a squad that you are committed to for daily/weekly gaming because you may find yourself banned one day with little explanation on not being able to play with your great friends anymore. Trust me - it sucks. But I saw a ban coming eventually, I knew it was going to happen.

Be lenient while hacking, take heed and responsibility and you will have some of the most entertaining game play experiences of your gaming career. See you in Hardline!

#OnceAHackerAlwaysAHacker