Thanks Thanks:  1
    Forum Member

InfestationThailand

I have just bought a month of cheating But can't use may be updated game! Help me!!!!!!! Please update the cheating

- - - Updated - - -

May is the problem that the game update! To help me

Forum Member
    Are you Thai people ?

Retired Staff
    Welcome to VA!

The game patch has not affected our cheat, I have just tested it and it still works.
    You did not explain the details of the issue you are having. It most likely is related to an outdated version of Windows.
    Please check for and install the latest Windows updates as that should resolve your problem.

Load the Infestation cheat after starting your game. Press the Home key to access the hack menu.

Forum Member
    I'm sorry I am a Chinese I want to help people in China agent this hacker! If no problem I can bring you a lot of Chinese guests. I use the cheating feels good! thank you

Forum Member
    cheat is working great. I just crushed at least 50 people in infestation, 90% of which were other hackers with a lower quality cheat. Virtual-Advantage offers the BEST infestation hack available.

Forum Member
    I live in China with you cheat a lot of people looking for me to buy him! I and they say I'll play a cheating in 3 days no appear what big problem I will start to friends' stuff to them.. $25 or 30 yuan before selling earn money I will be very happy Thank you very much