Thanks Thanks:  9

I give you guys an A+ !

It was about one year and a few months ago that I purchased my first hack from you guys! The Counter-Strike: Global Offensive hack has never gotten me banned or detected. Trust me. I think I used this hack through like 2 VAC ban waves. I'd like to take the time to thank VA for an amazing one year and few months and I hope to have more!

Aimbot: 10/10
    I only used against bots, but it is fan-freaking-tastic.

Wallhack/ESP/Chams: 9/10
    Using these for the last year and months (Yadayadayada), I have not been let down. Although one of the updates to the hack made it so that there is a special distance on the ESP so now I can only see enemies from a certain distance, but I guess that helps my case in not getting caught. I'll give it a 9/10 just because of that one update.

Triggerbot: 10/10
    I love the TB. It's accurate and only lets me down when I screw up haha.

Misc/Bunnyhop/Etc: 10/10
    Bunnyhop is great, no flash is awesome, although I dont use it, and auto-pistol is really auto and pistoly :3

If you have gotten banned from using this hack, you must have something very, very wrong with your steam because I have been using this hack for a year and few months and have not had a single freaking problem! And if you got overwatched, you must have been really obivous.

I'd like to take this time to thank VA Cheats for an amazing experience and I hope to continue to have that experience

- - - Updated - - -

Sniiip
    Last edited by ToxxyToxical; 03-06-2016 at 01:06 AM.
    PRO-EST HACKER IN THE WORLD

Retired Staff
    Thank you for your kind words sir! We very much appreciate it.

I hope you get much more enjoyment from our cheats

Happy hacking.

Forum Member
    Glad to see that I am not the only one who uses it all the time and manages not to get banned. Just gotta use some common sense and keep your stuff up to date! Good job and stay safe!

Forum Member
    Ranks ?

Global and Silver
    PRO-EST HACKER IN THE WORLD

Forum Member
    i jumped from silver elite to distinguished master guardian in 1 month, no suspects, and when i got a some reports, nothing happens, 'cause i use very legit settings, best hack ever

Quote Originally Posted by lkratoss View Post
    i jumped from silver elite to distinguished master guardian in 1 month, no suspects, and when i got a some reports, nothing happens, 'cause i use very legit settings, best hack ever
    Glad you are enjoying the hacks

Forum Member
    Just wanted to let you know! It wasn't an update to the hack, it was an update in the game that made the ESP limited. But our coder found a work around. I'm glad you are happy with our cheat!