Thanks Thanks:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Forum Member

Mortal Online Hack

The Game is Mortal Online heres the website www.mortalonline.com Its also on steam IT is a MMORPG First Person Think of the game Elder Scrolls Online tried to be but couldn't its amazing Still has a decent Player Base all on One server Map is 8 Times the Size of Skyrim No loading Screens Graphics are Nice

Please Comment On this So a Coder will see it and make a HAck for it as there are Virtually None Out there for it The game has ****ty hack Protection too but still NO One makes a Hack for it so let this be the hack thats made for it.

Forum Member
    We've don't really make hacks for MMORPGs. There really isn't much you can do as most of anything is server sided.

Forum Member
    This game you can There is hardly any hack protection heres a picture of someones hack they made its fairly easy to make hacks for this game http://prnt.sc/cny2zm

Forum Member
    It's not simply a matter of anti cheats, you have to be able to modify game files and that's next to impossible on server sided mmorpg's

Forum Member
    Thats where I was coming from in the first place, infernal, but then he started showing me hacks and mods where kids were changing damage, speed, and location values. Take a look at the screenshot he posted above, its got a couple things I didnt think you could change in an mmo. Anyways, if he gets people interested, something miiiiiiiiiight happen, whatever brings attention, I am for.

Forum Member
    That's ill, I dig it

Forum Member
    This ever go anywhere? I would definitely be interested in purchasing something similar (through PayPal) or setting up a subscription to you guys for this type of hack. They have so much of their game client side (hit detection etc) that I truly believe it wouldn't be an issue even as an MMO. Something to keep in mind is that you already have a working Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Hack and Mortal Online is running on the same Unreal Engine 3. Let me know if anyone has time for this as a side project or whatever, like I said would definitely pay.

Quote Originally Posted by shaner640 View Post
    This game you can There is hardly any hack protection heres a picture of someones hack they made its fairly easy to make hacks for this game http://prnt.sc/cny2zm
    Thats my screenshot you just posted! lol

If anyone is wondering this game has endless possibilities if you're good enough to reverse engineer it.

I have worked on this hack for like 4 years now and its still all functional.

Some features that i have made:
    • ESP: Player esp with color corresponding to player flag ( marks even hidden criminals) also marks reds, guildies, wardec people
    • Mob ESP
    • NPC ESP
    • Loot ESP - Lootbags, urns, chest, boxes ect
    • Speed Hack: speed hack that doesnt have lag or anything, completely
    • undetected, when gms check they will see everything normal (means ping and player speed stay same)
    • Weapon speed hack
    • Weapon Stam Hack
    • Damage Amp: control the damage of every hit you do, make it max dmg or min.. For example mauls that are heavy can hit for 400-500 dmg and be swung like worn shortswords
    • Melee Hit Hack: you can hit targets from afar with your melee weapon, choosing hit part and strength
    • Ranged hit hack: same, but for bows. Doesn't consume arrows and can ignore armor
    • Magic Hacks: Includes instacast, edit spell cast time, and range.
    • Teleport: Includes quick teleport, so you can save locations and quickly teleport. Named locations, add location with name to a list of locations.
    • Flys hack: Includes noclip, and invisibility.
    • UI open hack: You can open all user interfaces, like mail, broker, some GM menus.
    • Instant lockpicking
    • No fall damage

Forum Member

Hi Venom1724.

Quote Originally Posted by venom1724 View Post
    Thats my screenshot you just posted! lol

If anyone is wondering this game has endless possibilities if you're good enough to reverse engineer it.

I have worked on this hack for like 4 years now and its still all functional.

Some features that i have made:
    • ESP: Player esp with color corresponding to player flag ( marks even hidden criminals) also marks reds, guildies, wardec people
    • Mob ESP
    • NPC ESP
    • Loot ESP - Lootbags, urns, chest, boxes ect
    • Speed Hack: speed hack that doesnt have lag or anything, completely
    • undetected, when gms check they will see everything normal (means ping and player speed stay same)
    • Weapon speed hack
    • Weapon Stam Hack
    • Damage Amp: control the damage of every hit you do, make it max dmg or min.. For example mauls that are heavy can hit for 400-500 dmg and be swung like worn shortswords
    • Melee Hit Hack: you can hit targets from afar with your melee weapon, choosing hit part and strength
    • Ranged hit hack: same, but for bows. Doesn't consume arrows and can ignore armor
    • Magic Hacks: Includes instacast, edit spell cast time, and range.
    • Teleport: Includes quick teleport, so you can save locations and quickly teleport. Named locations, add location with name to a list of locations.
    • Flys hack: Includes noclip, and invisibility.
    • UI open hack: You can open all user interfaces, like mail, broker, some GM menus.
    • Instant lockpicking
    • No fall damage

I'm wondering if this hack is for sale?

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo Svensson View Post
    I'm wondering if this hack is for sale?
    I do not see this cheat showing for sale. I do apologize.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast