Was wanting to make a request to really polish the division cheat with it's current settings. I'm not sure why it's like this when it isn't for your other. But in the program for the division the only setting to chose from for aim-bot targeting and who it aims at is adjusting the FOV. Only issue is if this is set low it won't target hostiles that distance away. So you just bump it way up? Well issue upping the FOV slider a lot is then yeah it will target those targets in the distance but it will flicker hard between targets and is a lot harder to actually target the hostiles you want. Even messing with it trying to find that sweet spot there just doesn't seem to be one. Messing with the aim settings like closest to X-hair and alike was I mean needed but didn't really help the issue. So I'm just requesting it be like your other aim-bots if you could alter it. Where it will target them no matter the distance which should be fine since it's currently set up to only lock on visible targets anyways and then just have a slider for aim angle like your others. Like I said not sure why this one is different but it's made it difficult, would be easier to just set a small aim angle so I can target specific hostiles and it not just switch between every target in the FOV.
Hope this gets seen and considered, thank you much.