Thanks Thanks:  3
    Forum Member

Rust Experimental Aimbot Suggestions

So I've been talking with a few people, and I have come to the conclusion Aimbot is a somewhat useless feature. Its very easily detectable due to the hard snapping of the Aimbot including the accuracy count that EAC keeps track of. While saying that I'm not saying that its not a good feature, its just what I've been told. I was also told regardless of the cheat's status Aimbot could make you get banned quicker than normal if used consistently; You can correct me if I'm wrong, because I'm basing this off what I'm being told. I had a user on the Teamspeak even tell me he was banned within a week when using the Aimbot consistently; granted this could of been a coincidence and the cheat was just detected. I'm more or less saying I'd like to use what I paid for without having such a huge worry about get banned quicker for using said feature. Granted I've come to the conclusion as well No Recoil + No Spread + Tap Firing = Pretty much aimbot and its not too obvious, so I'm not too worried if my suggestion doesn't get picked up on and implemented.

Well my idea is based off the CSGO Cheat with its Aim Assist feature. If you've used the cheat or you're familiar with the cheat you'll know the Aim Assist feature has a FOV and an Assist Accuracy Silder. The Assist Accuracy Silder allows you to set when the cheat steps in and assist your shot, pretty straight forward. Having this makes the cheat a bit more legit with a low FOV, since you're not hitting 100% of your shots. Lastly I think some type of Smoothing Slider should be added to lessen the snaps from the Aimbot and make it that much harder to detect.

So my suggestion would be to add a somewhat similar feature allowing the Aimbot to be less obvious and allow users to use all the features without having the extra risk of getting banned quicker than usual. It will keep the Aimbot good while again not making it too obvious in the process.

(Font: Pixel Operator by Jayvee Enaguas)

Tell me what you guys think. Looking at it now since I spent 5-10 minutes staring at this GUI in Photoshop to hide the Aimbot a bit better and not have such hard snaps you could do a low fov and have Aimkey to, "Mouse 1". If anyone has done this and could give some feedback, that would be amazing.
    Last edited by SynSynergy; 12-28-2016 at 10:23 PM.

Forum Member
    They are 2 completely different games, made by 2 completely different coders. The game you are suggesting is CSGO, and the game we're talking about is Rust. I don't believe Rust is able to have such "aim assist", but that is for the coder to decide. Unity 5.5 and Source are much different and some features may be possible in one engine and the same features may not be possible in the other. I'll show the coder this thread, and have him respond.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
    They are 2 completely different games, made by 2 completely different coders. The game you are suggesting is CSGO, and the game we're talking about is Rust. I don't believe Rust is able to have such "aim assist", but that is for the coder to decide. Unity 5.5 and Source are much different and some features may be possible in one engine and the same features may not be possible in the other. I'll show the coder this thread, and have him respond.
    By no means am I saying they're the same game, but I'm more or less referencing the idea from CS:GO to get an idea of what I'm talking about. Thanks for the response and thanks for letting the coder know to give me a brief idea if its possible and if he'd be willing to implement these settings. If anything I'd like to see a smoothing setting to add on top of a small fov aimbot to at least makes things safer. Especially if snapping is that common for EAC to pick up on,

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SynSynergy View Post
    By no means am I saying they're the same game, but I'm more or less referencing the idea from CS:GO to get an idea of what I'm talking about. Thanks for the response and thanks for letting the coder know to give me a brief idea if its possible and if he'd be willing to implement these settings. If anything I'd like to see a smoothing setting to add on top of a small fov aimbot to at least makes things safer.
    Smoothing is definitely possible, and I'm pretty sure he had plans for that. The recent detections have made it difficult to work on the features as well as trying to update the cheat so everyone can be happy.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
    Smoothing is definitely possible, and I'm pretty sure he had plans for that. The recent detections have made it difficult to work on the features as well as trying to update the cheat so everyone can be happy.
    Oh, alright thanks.
    Last edited by SynSynergy; 12-28-2016 at 11:08 PM.

All features can be toggled on/off and adjusted according to the users preferences. If you feel for example that the Aimbot is snapping to targets too often, you may choose to lower the FOV. Thanks for the suggestions, they'll be taken into careful consideration.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    All features can be toggled on/off and adjusted according to the users preferences. If you feel for example that the Aimbot is snapping to targets too often, you may choose to lower the FOV. Thanks for the suggestions, they'll be taken into careful consideration.
    Yeah I noticed that after basically finishing the post and the "new gui tab". And thanks for taking this into consideration. Also thanks for all the work you put in to make the Rust Hack what is it.

Forum Member
    Yeah I like this idea a lot. Honestly I really just wish it didn't aim at people through walls because that's what screws me over most of the time.