Thanks Thanks:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Forum Member

Rust Testimonial

So I bought the rust hacks and played for 7 hours straight before my account got banned, but during the time I was using them I was having a blast. Only thing I recommend to anyone who buys these hacks is turn down the distance of ALL esp features or you will lag like a bitch xD

Love these hacks and had so much fun and would definitely recommend these to anyone who is thinking of buying them, just make sure you have backup accounts for when those ban waves hit, most people get through but there's a few unlucky fellows who get hit in the ban waves. If you have any questions regarding these hacks feel free to PM me and I will try to respond asap, If you have any doubts about them hit me up as well. These cheats are money well invested and you will have fun when you buy them

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Isharu View Post
    Only thing I recommend to anyone who buys these hacks is turn down the distance of ALL esp features or you will lag like a bitch xD

We do support DX11 in the same cheat, that should help cut down on lagging issues.

Forum Member
    Nah its just having everything set to 200+ with all ESP functions on cause it to lag really bad and I have a decent CPU and GPU. I7 2700k and GTX 690 4gb

Forum Member
    How did you get banned so quick.

Forum Member
    first time checking the experimental cheat scene in a while, id definitely be interested if I was able to some someone confidence in advoiding a ban wave, as fun as it is, if I'm spending $15 at last 1 week would be nice, maybe more??

Forum Member
    7 hours? Did you ragehack or did you try to look legit?

Forum Member
    Nah I was playing legit, I let my friend C4 into place's and I didn't ragebot, I made sure I was looking at them before i activated the aimbot so I wouldn't snap

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Isharu View Post
    Nah its just having everything set to 200+ with all ESP functions on cause it to lag really bad and I have a decent CPU and GPU. I7 2700k and GTX 690 4gb
    you have 4gb thats the problem I have 32gb works perfectly fine with all settings

Forum Member
    Lol please reread that phrase that you read, the 4gb is the size of the gpu xD I have 64GB ram

Forum Member
    Just for clarity, were you playing Legacy Rust or new Rust?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast