Thanks Thanks:  1
    Forum Member

VA is the Best of the Best

I have been using Virtual Advantage Cheats for some time now. This account may not state that (due to me forgetting my first accounts login info), but I have been using VA on and off for a solid year and a half roughly. They have never let me down.

From CSGO to L4D2 to H1Z1 (when they had it) to Rust, I have enjoyed every cheat thoroughly. The menus are simple and very easy to find what I'm looking for. The best thing about the cheats is the security as well as ALWAYS having a panic key. There have been many times I've been playing with my brother and he assumes I'm cheating, and the panic key has always saved me from an older brother beating

Rarely do I have an account banned. There are some occasions where I get banned in a few days, but the majority of that is due to my stupidity and not being discreet. I would probably say I was banned in CSGO after about 200+ hours of gameplay. L4D2 I was never banned as well as in H1Z1 never being banned. The cheat I am currently using now is the Rust Cheat, and might I say that it is the best cheat you will ever find on the market.

Originally when I was searching for Rust cheats, I was upset that the cheat was Down for Maintenance. I made the mistake of trying out other site, and unfortunately lost about $40 in total between purchasing the cheats and then having the buy the game again after about 30 seconds of loading into a game. VA is the only place I trust putting my money into.

Keep up the great work you guys! Cheerful Cheating

Forum Member
    How long have you been using the Rust hacks themselves? Just wondering to see how if you've been banned recently or not id rather not buy the game again.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dawmian View Post
    How long have you been using the Rust hacks themselves? Just wondering to see how if you've been banned recently or not id rather not buy the game again.
    I have been banned once when using the cheat. I've had the cheat for about 2 months now. If you take precaution then you will be fine. I do not recommend cheating on your main account. When you do cheat, you are always supposed to assume that you will be banned eventually. If you play smart, you can have an account for a long time. It is also dependent on how persistent the Anti-Cheat company is with keeping their games clear of cheaters. I completely recommend it.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dawmian View Post
    EAC isn't a very fun anti-cheat with its delayed bans. If you're hacking in Rust, just be prepared to be banned every time there's an update.

Forum Member
    I know the rust hack has been updating for awhile but to be honest I purchased the cracked version and it works amazingly. I absolutely love it. I know it ain't recommending to use on official servers and all but I've been using for 48 hours without ban. I'm sure I'll get banned soon but between that and buying 4 dollar rust accounts. I can keep playing and hacking. Yes I know I keep spending money. But like most people spend 5 bucks a day on cigarettes. That's how I look like it. The hack is amazing. The best I've ever used. Can't wait for the original one to be updated. I'll purchase it as well.