Thanks Thanks:  1
    Forum Member

Change Rust cheat to privat?

Hi
    I´m interested to buy your Rust cheat. But there a question(No ETA).
    Will you change the the buy system to a privat/invite-system? If yes, is there a way that i get a invite? If no, how you want prevent the fast detection from EAC. I dont want that the cheat is detected after a week. Had it on a other cheat side, that it was like Russian roulette if i get banned or no.

I hope thats not against any rules.
    Greetings

Forum Member
    The private is currently an application process in which you can view here: https://forum.virtual-advantage.com/...E?goto=newpost
    You should be able to guess the reasoning to the private system, which answers your next question.

Forum Member
    Dont have the permission to read this Page but thy for your anwser. What did i need to read this page?

Forum Member
    Do you have a rust exp hack subscription now? could be the reason that you cannot view it.

Forum Member
    Cant buy it cause its Updating. Could be. But right know i dont have any subscription. Used all the time a other cheat site. (Forgot this site)

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honigbrot View Post
    Cant buy it cause its Updating. Could be. But right know i dont have any subscription. Used all the time a other cheat site. (Forgot this site)
    Your account is glitched. There could be multiple cases. You have the Orange tag as if you were a VIP, but you have no subscriptions. This is why you cannot view the application page.

If you need anymore help regarding our private cheat, please PM me.

/closed