Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Rust EAC banned

Forum Member

Rust EAC banned

Hey guys, i recently tested the hacks out and used them for four days or so... I got reported in game a couple times by some salty people (How does reporting hackers in rust work?) , and just recently i got EAC banned on my account. I was obviously smart enough not to hack on my main, but i was wondering is there ways around EAC ? Can i bypass it? Can i prevent it? I rushed into this very quickly , so there may be information i missed. Any feedback would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by yeetyeet View Post
    Hey guys, i recently tested the hacks out and used them for four days or so... I got reported in game a couple times by some salty people (How does reporting hackers in rust work?) , and just recently i got EAC banned on my account. I was obviously smart enough not to hack on my main, but i was wondering is there ways around EAC ? Can i bypass it? Can i prevent it? I rushed into this very quickly , so there may be information i missed. Any feedback would be great!
    If your main is valuable to you I'd stop cheating. They know your main account and will ban it if you continue cheating on alt accounts.

Forum Member
    They do that ahah? Damn, I don't have the new account linked at all but yea i can see how they would know lol..

Retired Staff
    You cannot bypass EAC. Reports will have your account reviewed by the anti-cheat and/or developers.
    Prevent a ban by keeping your actions and stats legitimate.

Avoid abusing the cheat by using a low FOV that would require you to first aim at the person before locking on.
    When using visuals play as if you don't see them. If you do not visibly see your player cheating, no one else will.
    This is what I would recommend to prevent a ban in any game.

They are aggressively trying to keep their game clean. Hope this info helps.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by resquE View Post
    You cannot bypass EAC. Reports will have your account reviewed by the anti-cheat and/or developers.
    Prevent a ban by keeping your actions and stats legitimate.

Avoid abusing the cheat by using a low FOV that would require you to first aim at the person before locking on.
    When using visuals play as if you don't see them. If you do not visibly see your player cheating, no one else will.
    This is what I would recommend to prevent a ban in any game.

They are aggressively trying to keep their game clean. Hope this info helps.
    Cheers for the reply mate. Im still keen on using these cheats because i like them a lot ahah. Well yes lets just say i learnt my lesson, a lot less blatant and lower FOV is good advice. I think next time ill be smarter ahah.. Is it true about them being able to ban other accounts on the computer? Wouldn't steam only be able to stuff like that , not so much facepunch ?

Retired Staff
    Steam doesn't care, and apparently Facepunch can step out of their bounds.
    https://forum.virtual-advantage.com/...nt-information

EAC hardware bans after multiple offences. Probably a 3 strike system.
    If that were the case for you, your main account wouldn't be banned until you attempted to play on it.
    This 'hardware ban' can be 'bypassed' by reformatting. If that puts you on the fence, you can check out banek192's post ban guide: https://forum.virtual-advantage.com/...er-ban-in-RUST

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by resquE View Post
    Steam doesn't care, and apparently Facepunch can step out of their bounds.
    https://forum.virtual-advantage.com/...nt-information

EAC hardware bans after multiple offences. Probably a 3 strike system.
    If that were the case for you, your main account wouldn't be banned until you attempted to play on it.
    This 'hardware ban' can be 'bypassed' by reformatting. If that puts you on the fence, you can check out banek192's post ban guide: https://forum.virtual-advantage.com/...er-ban-in-RUST
    i want to see banek192 post about the ban guide before im buying the hack, can you please screenshot me the post (dont have access) , im really afraid to **** up my other acc's as well.
    Last edited by mach1ne; 02-20-2017 at 11:39 AM. Reason: want to add some words

Forum Member
    Also, don't make a direct line to items/players etc. It makes radar very apparent and will also get you a ban (Been banned from Dayz multiple times because of this). I know its hard when you can see everything, but just try to remember to play sporadic.

Are people reported based off of the hack itself being detected or based on people doing stupid things with the hacks

Retired Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlic View Post
    Are people reported based off of the hack itself being detected or based on people doing stupid things with the hacks
    A ban from manual player reports would be due to the user being caught making risky actions with the cheat and not the cheat itself.
    The post above yours gives a nice tip.