Thanks Thanks:  3
    Forum Member

Rust testimonial

Hello guys, been using the hack now for about a 8 days.

The menu if flawless, the sliding bars to increase and decrease the range of certain items and objects on the esp are really very helpful, the fact you can edit the colour for each item or object makes it even better.

The aim bot works perfect, going for headshots at long range is pretty fun, hard to hit yard gets moving across your line of site but if you use hv ammo it helps a lot.

I don't use any of the functions in the Aim bot like no spread and no recoil.

Been banned once after about 5 days with the ban wave, followed the steps provided by the VA team and back hacking again with no issues and no further bans.

I've had an issue with the game crashing now and then but that's seems to have vanished.

What makes VA stand out from other cheat providers is the support they give and level of professionalism and friendliness. Every other site ive ever used always seem to adopt the same manner towards helping their customers, they seem reluctant and rude. Not the case with VA. They are actually a company with a professional feel about them.

I rate the hack 9 out 10 as ever since I purchased it, I've been addicted to rust.

Thanks VA.

Sorry for bad spelling or grammer, typing on phone.

good luck
    中国VA辅助总代理

QQ:642209034

欢迎大家交流使用辅助的技巧

By:fuyanjie

Forum Member
    What did you do after you got banned? ive been banned threw times now in the matter of 3 days s

Retired Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by BadJ1017 View Post
    What did you do after you got banned? ive been banned threw times now in the matter of 3 days s
    https://forum.virtual-advantage.com/...er-ban-in-RUST
    http://www.pcworld.com/article/31417...bloatware.html