Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: GTA 5 hacks

Forum Member

GTA 5 hacks

Hey I've been thinking about purchasing the hacks for gta 5. I just want to know how often you get banned if at all. I know it says undetected but usually you end up getting banned eventually. I mainly want to use the cheat to spawn some money. Let me know thanks

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdawg View Post
    Hey I've been thinking about purchasing the hacks for gta 5. I just want to know how often you get banned if at all. I know it says undetected but usually you end up getting banned eventually. I mainly want to use the cheat to spawn some money. Let me know thanks
    So far no bans have been reported here, but bans have been reported on our sister site from users spawning in too much money. Money spawning is safe as long as it is in moderation.

Retired Staff
    VA has never had a detection or ban regarding GTA V. However, up until very recently we did not offer a product which featured money spawning.
    We have been informed that you should use this feature sparingly and not to immediately deposit these funds into your bank as they do monitor this.

Forum Member
    Okay thanks for the quick reply and information. Going to go ahead and purchase it

Forum Member
    We had another cheat in which i used every week / everyday being super obvious and i never got banned. I also have been using the hack we are currently selling for about the same amount of time and the only time i ever got in trouble was with money spawning. Ive been hacking since the day the game came out for PC.