Thanks Thanks:  3

Thread: ArmA2 hacks?

ArmA2 hacks?

This game is still very popular and I believe the anti cheat is not being updated/the game and it's offsets isn't being updated so it would require minimal work to create a hack for. We already have an arma 3 private and I feel like if we have a paid arma 2 hack it would draw far more of the arma community than a private hack and may cause those arma 2 players to become active in the community and eventually try and get the arma 3 private hack.

Forum Member
    With success of ArmA 3, we might make an ArmA 2 cheat. It depends if the coder wants to or not, but it would be private.

Would like to have it

I second this, would be the icing to the cake of the Arma Games that have hacks.

There's plenty of open source material on hacking ArmA 2 anyways... your coders shouldn't have much trouble

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlic View Post
    There's plenty of open source material on hacking ArmA 2 anyways... your coders shouldn't have much trouble
    We don't use open source, or public code. And it's not the fact that it would or wouldn't be difficult to make a hack. It's simply the anticheat that is difficult. Just like I said above, it would be private due to the anticheat.