Thanks Thanks:  6
    Forum Member

My LastManStanding testimonial

Wtf is this ? Trust me this site provided the best cheat ever ! The aimbot never miss ! The visual of esp perfect ! I play 6 solo match , win 5 time champion and 1 second place (because I forgot to check barrier and die to it . Now my score have 41k and ranked 300+ thanks VA !

Only thing the cheat miss is a button to disable the item esp because late game you don't need it and I am lazy to turn off one by one xD.

I will definitely renew subscription when I have time to play video game and of course money xDD

If you guys have any problem when using the cheat , just message me I can help you.

Forum Member
    Sorry for the misclick of OFFICIAL prefix . Can someone admin remove the prefix ? I am using old phone to browsing so I don't want open a new thread haha.

Forum Member
    Thank you for your input!

Forum Member
    wow fantastic!

Retired Staff
    Nice to hear that you enjoy our Product!

- ListenN

Forum Member
    I want to give my testimonial aswell.

I was firstly a Little bit distrustful, since my former experiences with cheats weren't good at all.
    Still i wanted to test this cheat because of my curiosity so i bought it for one month.

Firstly only the Radar worked and I was only playing with the Radar for one or two days. I asked for help in the Live Help, although the Moderator was really Kind and quick answering he couldn't help me.
    Then I resetted the ingame Settings per accident and sudenly the cheat worked. The Aimbot is simply awesome especially on far range, in very short range I sometimes have difficulties with getting the aimbot on the Player but with some practice it works.

So the ESP is just awesome, aswell as all the Features and it works really smooth.
    It's very much fun playing with the cheat, helping friends to win etc. Sometimes when the enemy runs the aimbot misses but he is although dead before he can put up a shield.

All in all a very good cheat with good Performance and nice Details in it.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GotToTryHard View Post
    I want to give my testimonial aswell.

I was firstly a Little bit distrustful, since my former experiences with cheats weren't good at all.
    Still i wanted to test this cheat because of my curiosity so i bought it for one month.

Firstly only the Radar worked and I was only playing with the Radar for one or two days. I asked for help in the Live Help, although the Moderator was really Kind and quick answering he couldn't help me.
    Then I resetted the ingame Settings per accident and sudenly the cheat worked. The Aimbot is simply awesome especially on far range, in very short range I sometimes have difficulties with getting the aimbot on the Player but with some practice it works.

So the ESP is just awesome, aswell as all the Features and it works really smooth.
    It's very much fun playing with the cheat, helping friends to win etc. Sometimes when the enemy runs the aimbot misses but he is although dead before he can put up a shield.

All in all a very good cheat with good Performance and nice Details in it.
    Glad the issues u started out to have were solved.

Nice to hear that you enjoy our Product! Thank You for choosing Virtual - Advantage!