Thanks Thanks:  4
    Forum Member

[Request] Rust hack?

Hey guys i'm new to this site but i've been looking through the pre-sale threads and seen requests for updates that go as far back as the beginning of the month, you guys gave up on it or is it still being updates.

I am asking because i've been looking for a hack for this game for a while now and the only two places other than here either sell it as part of a 66$ (CAD) package or it is not supported for Win7

I am really interested in purchasing this hack from you because i've been sent here from AimJunkies by their staff and i frequently purchased hacks from them and trust them

So what i am asking is; has the coder mentioned anything about his progress on the matter?

Retired Staff
    It is supported on Windows 7 as advertised. The Rust Experimental cheat is planned to return once it is ready, however we have no further information to provide about it at this time.

Forum Member
    First bit is good to hear, i'm guessing the coder doesn't talk much with you guys? anyways thanks for the update =/

Retired Staff
    It's just not public information that can be disclosed. We hope supply you with the cheat soon enough, thank you for checking in!

Forum Member
    thank you admin awaiting update and will purchase

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by resquE View Post
    It's just not public information that can be disclosed. We hope supply you with the cheat soon enough, thank you for checking in!
    And Thank YOU for being the most polite admin i've ever spoken to, if you ask any other place this for this kind of info they will straight tell you to get **** yourself, thanks allot for explaining your side man

I'll be eagerly awaiting the release of your hack Friday i get my first paycheck from my new job so fingers crossed lol

Forum Member
    Can't wait to purchase this awesome cheat!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
    Patience is key

Forum Member
    Me too

Forum Member
    All we ask is that you are patient with the process of updating the hack. If we rushed it you would encounter a higher possibility of it being back into the state in which it is now. The coder is well aware that it's down and that's all we can say for now.