Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Gta 5

Forum Member

Gta 5

hello i am reading the page here https://forum.virtual-advantage.com/...read.php/15965 with the features on it and i have some questions
    firstly, are the cheats on there for the multiplayer servers? i know there are mods that allows players a mod menu to do just offline things but i solely want to be able to play publicly ONLINE without getting banned/kicked from lobbies, so with that being said are the cheats such as god mode, freeze player, unlimited ammo, etc etc all available for multiplayer online? Also if the cheat somehow does get me banned and i have GTA 5 on steam will i become vac banned or their game banned?

The cheats do work for multiplayer. Unfortunately I can not comment on weather you will be banned or not. It is all in how blatent you are. If your constantly fly hacking through groups of people and such its an easy report for example.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly with my little bit of first hand experience from it personally; whenever I have been blatent people just ended up rage quitting and joining a different server. That's just my personal experience.

To answer your question - I looked into it for you and it will not show up as a game/vac ban on your account.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnarckY View Post
    To answer your question - I looked into it for you and it will not show up as a game/vac ban on your account.
    great, thanks for your help

Quote Originally Posted by thelifrs View Post
    great, thanks for your help
    No problem!