I came across this website by comparing it to AJ, I've hacked in online games before and have always found it to be fun. I can't exactly recall as to what made me choose VA over AJ. Before purchasing, I checked the cheat list and the cheat status. Unfortunately the only game on the list that I had at the time was L4D2. I honestly didn't read any testimonials but I did look at the VA packages , so I decided to play it safe by buying the 24 hour package which by the way is a fantastic option for "test runs". Anwayy, I did have a couple of issues at first because I was new to the loader (the program that injects hacks). The first problem was that I didn't know where or how to inject the cheats, but that was until I found this link that shows you how and when to inject properly (by the way that link won't open unless you're a member but they're all pretty straight forward). Once injected the loader will disappear meaning that it has injected successfully as long as you follow the instructions. Once in game I pressed the right hotkey and boom, the menu popped up and I was hyped.

I do have to say that once and IF you purchase the 24 hour package, check out the VIP Support to read up on whatever game you want to play, and really make sure that you read EVERYTHING on whatever game you want to play. I say this because I wanted to purchase CSGO and I was trying to do the configurations and all that bs, but my computer wasn't cooperating so I didn't buy CSGO. Its important to read up as much as you can on any game that you want to hack IF you don't have the game and are thinking about purchasing it. There are some games that will require you to mess around with some files or commands on your computer which is another reason why you want to read up as much as you can, you wouldn't want to buy the game, then find out that you have to do extra bs just to make it work and then be disappointed that something is up with your computer like it was mine, but honestly, just about all of the games available here are pretty straight forward to inject.

Also two more things, constantly check the cheat status to make sure that the game you want to play is available, if not, the loader will let you know whether its up or not, and pleaseeeeeee look out for the threads on each game that discusses users being banned. Read up on what they got banned for so you can prevent yourself from being banned. After all, I hope you're not some idiot that will join a game and gun down everything and everyone like a mad man making it extremely obvious that you're hacking, that's one quick way to get banned/detected.

Personally I have been suspended once already. It was on BF1, I believe it was because my score per minute was a tad bit high and possibly because I was using the 1 Hit kill function. Which by the way was totally on me because upon enabling 1 Hit kill I got a message prompt telling me that the 1 Hit kill function is risky and to "use at my own risk" so VA did try to give me a heads up but I ignored it anddddddddddd I got suspended for 1 week. Pay attention to the hacks that each game has available, and if you enable in game and it gives you the same prompt, take that heads up and DON'T use it.

Admins are fantastic on this website, constantly activate. They also have live support, and they also have teamspeak for faster communication and help.

If you're reading this and liked what you read, seriously, give that 24 hour package a try...I mean...its only 2 dollars and 35 ****ing cents lol..
After learning a bit more about the hacks, how they work, and how to use them, I happily bought the 1 Month package and never looked back

Anyway (insert conclusion here) the admins are always around to help, if you would like to know a bit more from someone who's not going to bs you, feel free to send me a private message, I'm fairly active and wouldn't mind helping out.

To the admins and everyone that works on this website and the hacks, Thank You, you guys are AWESOME