Thanks Thanks:  23
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 57 of 57
  1. #51

    Colby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Reputation
    50
    Posts
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by alexandru.85 View Post
    Game Name: Armred Warfare
    Official Website: https://aw.my.games/en
    Game Engine: CryEngine
    Game Genre: Action-Adventure, Tanks PVP PVE
    Anti-Cheat: Some InHouse AC if any
    Online Statistics: https://steamcharts.com/app/443110
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/user/ArmoredWarfareGame
    Notes: Much hope
    Thank you for the suggestion.

    Our coders will take a look
    THERE ARE NO ETA'S FOR CHEATS!
    IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT CHEATS PLEASE CONTACT VIA LIVECHAT, TEAMSPEAK, OR PM ON THE FORUMS

  2. #52
    nir20137's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    são paulo - brasil
    Reputation
    22
    Posts
    237
    Survive the Nights

    https://store.steampowered.com/app/5...ve_the_Nights/

    genre: survival zombie
    21/12/2017 Launch

  3. #53

    Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Cologne, Germany
    Reputation
    79
    Posts
    574
    Quote Originally Posted by nir20137 View Post
    Survive the Nights

    https://store.steampowered.com/app/5...ve_the_Nights/

    genre: survival zombie
    21/12/2017 Launch
    Thanks for your request.
    I have collected and added some missing information about the game.

    Kind Regards
    Flare


    Code:
    Game Name: Survive the Nights
    Official Website: https://www.survivethenights.net/
    Game Engine: Unity
    Game Genre: Survival, Zombie, Shooter
    Anti-Cheat: Unknown, in-House Anti-Cheat
    Online Statistics: https://steamcharts.com/app/541300
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbaN961eAIFzBEepQb-CMXQ
    Notes: -/-


    Virtual Advantage Staff Member
    If you need help please contact us via the Live Chat, Teamspeak or PM.
    PM || Buy a Cheat || Teamspeak || Download Loader || Rules || LiveChat || Sub Change
    ~ Staff Member since 01/08/2019 ~

  4. #54
    nir20137's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    são paulo - brasil
    Reputation
    22
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by Flare View Post
    Thanks for your request.
    I have collected and added some missing information about the game.

    Kind Regards
    Flare


    Code:
    Game Name: Survive the Nights
    Official Website: https://www.survivethenights.net/
    Game Engine: Unity
    Game Genre: Survival, Zombie, Shooter
    Anti-Cheat: Unknown, in-House Anti-Cheat
    Online Statistics: https://steamcharts.com/app/541300
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbaN961eAIFzBEepQb-CMXQ
    Notes: -/-
    as always a true myth you are flare

  5. #55

    Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Cologne, Germany
    Reputation
    79
    Posts
    574
    Hello nr20137,

    we have viewed the game and decided not to provide a cheat due to the lack of players. (~ 30 players / steamcharts).

    Kind Regards
    Flare


    Virtual Advantage Staff Member
    If you need help please contact us via the Live Chat, Teamspeak or PM.
    PM || Buy a Cheat || Teamspeak || Download Loader || Rules || LiveChat || Sub Change
    ~ Staff Member since 01/08/2019 ~

  6. #56

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    19
    Game Name: Resident Evil Resistance
    Official Website: https://www.residentevil.com/resistance/
    Game Engine: REngine
    Game Genre: Action-Adventure, PVP
    Anti-Cheat: No idea
    Online Statistics: https://steamdb.info/app/952070/graphs/

  7. #57

    Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Cologne, Germany
    Reputation
    79
    Posts
    574
    Quote Originally Posted by YS1052 View Post
    Game Name: Resident Evil Resistance
    Official Website: https://www.residentevil.com/resistance/
    Game Engine: REngine
    Game Genre: Action-Adventure, PVP
    Anti-Cheat: No idea
    Online Statistics: https://steamdb.info/app/952070/graphs/
    Thanks for this cheat request, we will definitely look into this game.

    Kind Regards
    Flare


    Virtual Advantage Staff Member
    If you need help please contact us via the Live Chat, Teamspeak or PM.
    PM || Buy a Cheat || Teamspeak || Download Loader || Rules || LiveChat || Sub Change
    ~ Staff Member since 01/08/2019 ~

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •