Thanks Thanks:  1
    Forum Member

Question Rust Experimental (Doubts)

Who of the VA team can give ETA?

I read some topics where some people were banned after a few hours of playing in the EXPERIMENTAL RUST, WHY HAPPENED? Will using cheats from the VA site give us a ban on VAC after some time of use?
    By using the VA service can I be discovered and by the way get my account banned by VAC or are there ways to use it without being noticed?

Do you know when is the right time to upgrade VA cheat to avoid VAC ban? RUST EXPERIMENTAL updates weekly or every 15 days! And most of the time we have surprises updates! I'm afraid to get a VAC ban because the cheat is outdated! When you know it's time to upgrade the VA cheat? Can these things happen? If so, what is the best way to use cheating?
    Last edited by Twitch; 08-06-2017 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Removed the eye cancer

Forum Member
    The rust hack is currently down. The coders have been working on a driver to make it work again but it has been a very busy summer for all of us. Only the coder themselves can give us an ETA when a cheat will be back online. No we cannot tell you how long until a VAC ban wave will come out. If we knew that, we would take cheats down before. 99% of our cheats stay undetected from VAC. Our only problem is EAC and Battleye. They are very aggressive. With cheating comes risk. At some point you will get banned if you cheat everyday, its what happens. If you didnt, the anti cheat companies would not get paid to supply their product.

Forum Member
    is this rust cheat basically ended now ? any information would be awesome...

Retired Staff
    The Rust Experimental cheat has not been discontinued.

Forum Member
    hey did rsut cheat work how i can buy ?

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anan500 View Post
    hey did rsut cheat work how i can buy ?
    You can buy the Rust Experimental Cracked cheat here: https://forum.virtual-advantage.com/....php?subid=158

// Closed: Make your own thread if you have questions.