Thanks Thanks:  0
    Forum Member

Lightbulb Arma 3 and Lag Switching

So recently I found out that Arma 3 is very ****ty when it comes to lag and hit detection. When your client lags in Arma all the players around you basically freeze and if you do damage to these players and your connection comes back they take the damage you did to them. Now I don't exactly know if there is a certain time that you need to reconnect for your shots to actually do damage but I do know that you can go without sending messages to the server for 10 seconds and still be able to move and shoot with your character, after 10 seconds however you freeze and can't do anything. All this with Arma 3 can make a lag switch a very great way to gain an advantage on other players. I know some of you Arma players are probably aware of this but to the ones who aren't now you know. I just thought I would inform you guys since seeing the Arma 3 cheat is private at the moment this is a great alternative until when it goes public.

Good Luck And Have Fun!

~EchoGalaxy

Forum Member
    Dont think a Lag feature would be implemented. That would be more of a network thing and would cause a headache for support and debugging issues. Possibly a good idea, but also do not believe any battleye games we ever support will ever be public.