Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Rust Cheat

Forum Member

Rust Cheat

I am looking for a reliable rust cheat. IWC rust cheat does not work properly, and you have to jump through 50 hoops to active the cheat or else you get banned, every time.

I have seen information about cracked rust and legacy rust. Is cracked rust the current version, and legacy is coming? What is the difference with cracked rust, and what am I limited too with it?

Is it detected, how often are the ban rates for paying users?

Honestly all I want the cheat for is ESP, so on a scale from 1-10 how would you rate the ESP?

Any other information is useful, I'd like to know as much about this cheat as possible. Thank you.

Retired Staff
    Our Rust Experimental cheat is for the Steam version of the game and it is currently down due to a detection.
    Rust Experimental Cracked is for latest cracked version of the game. Both cheats are identical feature-wise.

You can find videos displaying the ESP here: https://forum.virtual-advantage.com/...ay.php/5-Media

The Rust Legacy cheat is for the old / original version of Rust that was officially discontinued by its developers and removed from Steam.
    There are still ways of getting this game and a few still play it. This is the reason we have kept it online.
    It is only available in the Advantage Packages and is not for sale as an individual subscription.

The Rust Legacy cheat only supports the base game and not 3rd party anti-cheats such as FShield.

Forum Member
    Thanks for such a quick response man! Since it is down at the moment I am SoL. So my question now is, where can I find a private ESP/Aimbot for experimental? (If you know, or know anyone).

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluentweeds View Post
    Thanks for such a quick response man! Since it is down at the moment I am SoL. So my question now is, where can I find a private ESP/Aimbot for experimental? (If you know, or know anyone).
    We will not refer any other providers other than our sister companies. Sorry for the inconvenience.