Thanks Thanks:  0
    Forum Member

[Request] No Recoil and a Crosshair Overlay ONLY for The Division

This are the only cheat(s) I really need for this game. I hope you'd consider makin' one. I would definitely pay and sub at very reasonable prize. Thank you.

I am very much aware you already have a FULL/Premium cheat working for this game. I've used it before and I only used the "no recoil" and "crosshair" feature of your cheat, at the end of the day, I felt like I'm paying a bit much for a no recoil and a crosshair ONLY cheat.

Forum Member
    I do not think that such a cheat is made. If you want to use a hack for the game you'll probably have to buy the one offered.
    I used the hack long and was always very satisfied. And when we're honest, it does not cost much.

Hopefully I could help.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m33ks1337 View Post
    This are the only cheat(s) I really need for this game. I hope you'd consider makin' one. I would definitely pay and sub at very reasonable prize. Thank you.

I am very much aware you already have a FULL/Premium cheat working for this game. I've used it before and I only used the "no recoil" and "crosshair" feature of your cheat, at the end of the day, I felt like I'm paying a bit much for a no recoil and a crosshair ONLY cheat.
    I'm sorry to disappoint, but there are no plans on making a cheat like this when we already provide a full fledged cheat, especially if we only have one user requesting.