Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Rust

Forum Member

Rust

Got some questions

I know this game is hard to make hacks for it because alot of hacks site could not go undetected for more than a week.

SO

1. how many bans in total since the cheat was made

2. how long has it been undetected for the current sate hack

3. does the hack work on the steam version and also what servers can i go on? I know there is more than one anti cheat system.

Retired Staff
    Hello, I'll be happy to answer your questions.

Our Rust Experimental cheat went online last year and has faced a few detections. We have a large customer base for this cheat, and when a detection occurs anyone using it at that time is banned.

It is currently down. Please check our status page in the future to see when it undetected and back online: https://forum.virtual-advantage.com/cheatstatus.php

It is for the Steam version of the game and you are able to use it in every server. We also offer a cheat for the cracked non-Steam version of the game as well.

Forum Member
    So which hack works for the steam version. Rust alpha one ? Also if I get banned do I get hwid ban ? And if so , do you guys use hwid spoofer ?

Forum Member
    This is the cheat you would need for the steam version: https://forum.virtual-advantage.com/...at-Information
    We no longer offer a HWID spoofer.
    Last edited by Twitch; 11-06-2017 at 02:26 PM. Reason: misinformation

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Berisko View Post
    This is the cheat you would need for the steam version: https://forum.virtual-advantage.com/...at-Information
    We no longer offer a HWID spoofer.
    So what your saying is that they still do hwid ban ?>

Retired Staff
    They mainly account ban but there's still a small possibility that you could somehow provoke a HWID ban. From past experience you have been able to evade their HWID ban with a Windows reinstallation. This is made simple on Windows 10 through the recovery options.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by resquE View Post
    They mainly account ban but there's still a small possibility that you could somehow provoke a HWID ban. From past experience you have been able to evade their HWID ban with a Windows reinstallation. This is made simple on Windows 10 through the recovery options.
    So if i join your forums, is there a thread that has spoofer offer by someone ? or any talk about a spoofer ? because I dont want to get a HWID ban. I dont care about about ban and i know you can get banned but the HWID is something else.

Retired Staff
    No there is not

Forum Member
    What the ETA the Rust cheat update?

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chinduwho View Post
    What the ETA the Rust cheat update?

We don't give any ETA on when our cheats will be back online. Your best bet is to just keep checking back

-Sw1fty