Thanks Thanks:  1

Post [REQUEST] Look in post! CRACKED RUST

Hello! I know that whatever is put into the Cracked Rust hack, will also be put into the official Rust hack, so I don't even know what I'm about to say is going to be relevant, but... o well

Even though this post had the [Request] tag on it, I would also like to report some bugs that I have found.
    - I have noticed that in order to be able to lock onto someone while using aimbot, you must use the "Remove Friend" key in the Misc section, must be pressed on the character that you want to shoot at. This applies for every character you would like to aim at, they must be all remove friended, if that makes sense. ALSO, this applies every time you take your gun out again if you have put it away, and every new gun you use.
    - Also, the bone ESP seems to look like it's dancing every once and a while, and at a distance, it doesn't function and it looks sometimes the players in your FOV is either sleeping, or running in place, which they are not...

NOW, to the features that I would like to recommend to be added! Feel free to reply to this post and mark out the features that can't be added, or won't be added.
    - I would love to have the debug camera!
    - Spider Climbing? I have seen this used in cheats before, I know it might be patched, BUT cracked Rust has little to no anti-cheat present on servers.
    - No fall damage? I have also seen this used in different cheats, which I cannot mention. :3
    - Homing Bullets/Arrows etc (FOV Adjustable). You gotta admit this would be pretty cool!
    - ESP drop down menus for different items/nodes/players etc etc. This way you can really choose what you want to see!
    - NoClip. <<< Says it all.
    - Automatic weapons! (Auto click)
    - ESP valuable item detector maybe? I have also seen this in other cheats. Pretty neat!
    - Horizontal Aimbot please!

--- I know the coders will hate me and say, HOW IS THAT EVEN LOGICAL BRO, and I will say, oke
    Last edited by americanhawk; 11-08-2017 at 04:53 PM.

Forum Member
    I've added most of the features requested (That are possible) and bugs here: https://forum.virtual-advantage.com/...ature-Requests

Deleted