Thanks Thanks:  0
    Forum Member

The division hack using controller with xpadder

So when I used another hack website before I came here, I set the aim key to 2 and plugged in 2 for xpadder and it worked. If I do this same method for your division hack, will it work?

Also is the division have undetected and are ALL the features working properly?

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itunes2435 View Post
    So when I used another hack website before I came here, I set the aim key to 2 and plugged in 2 for xpadder and it worked. If I do this same method for your division hack, will it work?

Also is the division have undetected and are ALL the features working properly?
    Cheat Status is located here : https://forum.virtual-advantage.com/cheatstatus.php As to the xpadder working or not i'm not sure I'm a key/mouse guy myself and have't tried so I can't answer that but a mod/admin will be able to further assist you will this question once available or you can head over to our team speak for more support.

Cheers

-Sw1fty

Forum Member
    alright. btw are you guys working together with aimjunkies? Read a thread that you guys are the same

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itunes2435 View Post
    alright. btw are you guys working together with aimjunkies? Read a thread that you guys are the same

AJ is one of our sister sites

-Sw1fty