Thanks Thanks:  1
    Forum Member

Questions about Rust software

Sorry for my noob question, i'm new to rust and the entire hacking scene of it.

• Is the current rust experimental hack working?
    • Is there a more standalone version that offers just a radar?

Lastly if there is no standalone version, can the current software be used for the radar alone? Is that undetected?

Ty

Retired Staff
    The Rust experimental cracked is working. other then that the non-cracked cheat is not working. No ETA on when it will be back.
    Sorry about that my friend.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Znack View Post
    The Rust experimental cracked is working. other then that the non-cracked cheat is not working. No ETA on when it will be back.
    Sorry about that my friend.
    Can you clarify the cracked and non-cracked version? Im currently playing Rust from steam store, is that the non-cracked? If so what is the cracked?

Lastly and i apologize for all the questions; but do you know of any standalone rust cheat with just a player radar or something that just shows nearby players?

Retired Staff
    A cracked version means a "Pirated" version to an extent. It is a downloaded version of the game. Non official. Anything you download from steam is an official download and not cracked. They have a Rust Official (Steam Store) and a cracked rust which is just private servers of the game which can be downloaded from numerous websites.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
    A cracked version means a "Pirated" version to an extent. It is a downloaded version of the game. Non official. Anything you download from steam is an official download and not cracked. They have a Rust Official (Steam Store) and a cracked rust which is just private servers of the game which can be downloaded from numerous websites.
    Ok so servers like Knight-Table who need you to log in with a steam account but don't even own rust downloading there client it will work there correct this is the only reason I would purchase this

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrshull View Post
    Ok so servers like Knight-Table who need you to log in with a steam account but don't even own rust downloading there client it will work there correct this is the only reason I would purchase this
    Any servers that are on the rust cracked client like (http://rusteo.com/) Our Rust Cracked cheat will work on it.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrshull View Post
    Yes, servers like Knights-Table. Though, I suggest not using their website, or at least not donating to them. They are rather malicious with the personal data they collect from donations. Just deal with them with caution.