Thanks Thanks:  0
    Forum Member

Battlefront 2 Aimbot

Hey!

I recently spent money at another reputable cheat site on a SW Battlefront 2 aimbot that has been broken since it came out. Tons of people are having problems with the aimbot ceasing to function after being killed.

I've had a much better experience with Virtual Advantage's cheats in the past and I'd love to purchase one to replace the broken cheat I currently have from the other site.

But before I do I wanted to make sure that it's an isolated problem and not something going on with everyone's Battlefront cheats.

TLDR: Are VA's Battlefront 2 cheat users experiencing problems with the aimbot ceasing to work mid-game?

Thanks guys

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean7575 View Post
    Hey!

I recently spent money at another reputable cheat site on a SW Battlefront 2 aimbot that has been broken since it came out. Tons of people are having problems with the aimbot ceasing to function after being killed.

I've had a much better experience with Virtual Advantage's cheats in the past and I'd love to purchase one to replace the broken cheat I currently have from the other site.

But before I do I wanted to make sure that it's an isolated problem and not something going on with everyone's Battlefront cheats.

TLDR: Are VA's Battlefront 2 cheat users experiencing problems with the aimbot ceasing to work mid-game?

Thanks guys
    We like to be as transparent with our customers as possible; at the moment our cheat works as intended (including aimbot), but there are spotted reports of the game crashing after a few rounds in the game. The coder is looking into the problem.

Forum Member
    BF2 has a lot of crashing reports from legit players. It might just be the game. It uses an insane amount of RAM.

Forum Member
    BF2 has a lot of crashing reports from legit players. It might just be the game. It uses an insane amount of RAM.
    As its been explained to you on that "other website". Currently the game has a lot of issues on its own. Their forums are flooded with crash reports even from legit players. Coder can't pinpoint any issues with the cheat as its not happening to him. So must be something on computer that game doesn't like. Hard to say

Forum Member
    I didn't say that the crashes were caused by the cheat, just that the game crashes a lot in general.

Forum Member
    I didn't say that the crashes were caused by the cheat, just that the game crashes a lot in general.
    Try setting DirectX in the game settings to DX12 if you aren't there already. (If you're, try DX11)

Forum Member
    I've seen some tutorials on where to find the option in the video settings, only the option to switch directx versions isn't there in my settings like it is for the tutorials.

===edit===

found a way to do it in the settings file
    Last edited by Sean7575; 01-05-2018 at 03:50 PM.

Forum Member
    I've seen some tutorials on where to find the option in the video settings, only the option to switch directx versions isn't there in my settings like it is for the tutorials.

===edit===

found a way to do it in the settings file
    Did this fix your crashing issue?