Thanks Thanks:  0
    Forum Member

payments problem

i bought the 24 hour trial version but it sent the payment via echeck can you guys confirm it earlier ? i dont want it 5 days from now .. i wanted it to play through the weekend

Forum Member
    We cant do anything... thats all an automatic system. As soon as your check clears, the system will receive the credit from paypal and your package will be activated. I highly recommend not using echecks. We are sorry it is this way, but theres nothing we can do about this.

Forum Member
    i even tried again the only options is echeck why is there only paypal to pay with -,-

Forum Member
    We have a sister website that offers different payment systems but it costs a lot of money to have that feature. You can cancel your echeck with paypal and go buy with a different payment type at our sister website www.Aimjunkies.com

Forum Member
    im having the same issue if it clears will there be some kinda notification on my account, im coming from PA and couldnt get the rust invite so i downloaaded from here

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsont925 View Post
    im having the same issue if it clears will there be some kinda notification on my account, im coming from *** and couldnt get the rust invite so i downloaaded from here
    Our rust experimental cheat is offline. The only time an echeck will be sent as payment is when you have no PayPal balance, or you do not have a credit card linked on your account. We do not automate echecks as every payment.