Thanks Thanks:  2
    Forum Member

Post Crossfire NA + Left 4 Dead 2

Hi, I bought the VIP 24 hours access to trial the cheats for Crossfire and Left 4 Dead 2. This is my review

Crossfire NA:
    Originally, I only wanted L4D2 but bought the 24 hour access as I was happy to see CFNA here, as very few sites still do cheats for this game. At first I couldn't get the aimbot to work, as "Auto aim" seems to need to be renamed to "Aimbot active", as disabling it disabled aimbot itself. Once I got it to work, I was slightly disappointed that it doesn't work in zombie mode, but it wasn't surprising. I found it fun in Bot mode, it certainly makes winning legendary possible. In HMX, the lack of a no recoil feature meant getting headshots was harder than I thought, as the recoil knocked the aimbot out the hitbox. Also, when I had auto fire on, it seemed to hesitate before shooting certain enemies, this wasn't frequently, but it certainly was happening.

Left 4 Dead 2:
    The main reason I came here, I loved the idea of a silent aim feature, and loved it even more ingame. I used a super horde mod to really test the aimbot and although it kept up 99% of the time It struggled when the horde was too big, then I switched to a melee weapon to clear the horde. In survival, it kept aiming at the tanks and specials, so I had to shoot at commons manually, which wasn't a problem, atleast I wouldn't get pounced anytime soon. Perfect accuracy seems to not work, I sprayed at a horde and the bullets seemed to fly everywhere but where I was aiming, although that might have just been visual.

Conclusion:
    Both cheats are fun nevertheless, and I'm going to keep using the Crossfire one as I want to complete the sniper badge, and I suck at sniping. The L4D2 cheat however...although it was fun using it, I won't be using it again for a while. Reason being...I don't play L4D2 enough to warrant paying for a 30 day cheat. If you love the game and play it everyday, then go ahead and get it, its fun...but I'll be busy playing Crossfire.

Will buy again?
    Crossfire NA
    Left 4 Dead 2

Forum Member
    Thank you for the kind words I hope you enjoy the rest of your cheats

Forum Member

Crossfire NA Left 4 Dead 2

I like the left 4 dead server, but can there be more maps for it? instead of just aim_colt? pls let me know. other wise i would play it more if there were new maps

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamnirway View Post
    I like the left 4 dead server, but can there be more maps for it? instead of just aim_colt? pls let me know. other wise i would play it more if there were new maps
    Please make your own thread here with more details on your question please: https://forum.virtual-advantage.com/...nt-information

// Closed