Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: ArmA 3 Hack

Forum Member

ArmA 3 Hack

Hey, I recently got back into gaming after many years of not having much time to. I'm playing ArmA 3 now and saw that you guys offer an ArmA 3 cheat. In the requirements it lists that you need to have held an account since before 2016 and had to hold 2 separate subscriptions that weren't related to BattlEye games. My account was registered in 2012 and I held a staff position here. I don't have the two required subscriptions but I'm unsure if being an ex-staff member deems me trustworthy enough to continue with the application process in order to use the cheat. I had the staff packages and a lifetime subscription for the Battlefield franchise. You'll be able to see that if you take a look at the active subscriptions on my account. I believe both of those subscriptions are still active for some reason.

Anyway, I'm hoping to maybe clear all of this up and continue with the application process. Thank you for any help you're able to offer.

I've already contacted you on Skype and put my name into chat so you can speak with me more there if you'd like.
    Last edited by Giggles; 07-19-2018 at 03:09 PM.

Forum Member
    Applications are currently closed but; We'd need to discuss the Dayz Sub you mad in 2013 before though.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomZ View Post
    Applications are currently closed but; We'd need to discuss the Dayz Sub you mad in 2013 before though.
    That's fine. Any idea when applications will be open again so that I can come back around and try to apply at that time?

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggles View Post
    That's fine. Any idea when applications will be open again so that I can come back around and try to apply at that time?
    We never give out Estimated times so, no.