Thanks Thanks:  0
    Forum Member

Cheat Status Enquiry

Hi,

I was wondering if it's possible to set up an alert system for when a cheat comes back on-sale, in this case the Escape from Tarkov cheat. I'm finding myself checking the site almost everyday in hopes it'll return but so far no good.

If not, is there anyway to get a rough ETA? Like a few days, a week, a month? Any general idea would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Deavon

Forum Member
    So brother I know we do not have that option. and very good you always come in because we always have news and you can know about them

Though we don't give ETA's out on cheats, the coder has said that the cheat should be done soon. This is all we can really say at this point.

You can keep an eye on the Cheat Status here to know exactly when it will be finished: https://forum.virtual-advantage.com/cheatstatus.php

Forum Member
    Coder and Admins said, the Cheat will be back online before end of the month. They also said, as americanhawk mentioned before, it will be back online very soon. Its already in Testing Phase and they also released some screenshots. Just be a bit more Patient and check the Status Page.
    Last edited by Carnifex; 08-15-2018 at 08:41 AM.

Forum Member
    Alright cheers for the help guys.

Has there been enough interest into warranting a email notification system for cheat updates? Or is there usually no point. I know for situations like these it'll be amazing but doubt it happens very often hey

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deavon View Post
    Alright cheers for the help guys.

Has there been enough interest into warranting a email notification system for cheat updates? Or is there usually no point. I know for situations like these it'll be amazing but doubt it happens very often hey
    We tend to only send out emails when a big cheat comes to the table but, A cheat coming back online from updating isn't always worth an email.