Thanks Thanks:  3
    Forum Member

pack advantage vip conclusion

Good evening Myths, First of all I want to make it clear that I'm sorry for English, I'm Brazilian and my English is the google translator. : p
    I am here to leave my report to anyone who is in doubt about the pack advantage vip. So, I'm loving this pack, because it's very diverse and not just focused on one type of game. I already have enough experience with hacks, I've been through 2 other servers, and in my opinion the advantage has been the best so far. Of the 5 hacks of the pack that I tested only 2 I had problem of the cousine royale that in the time I informed in the forum and I was attended promptly is the hack left of the sale for the verification of him. I had another problem with deep rock, that he always left the second match and in less than a week was solved. So I still tested the dauntless, conan, battlerush are running perfectly without banishment. So I bought this monthly pack to test because I want to sign the annual premium. And I came to the conclusion that it is very worthwhile, now I will wait for the black fryday and sign with the advantage, and what about the service? He is great and very fast, and the moderators are very dedicated treat you very well (which to me is the greatest strength of the advantage). So people are telling you the pack advantage vip.

Forum Member
    A ton of products will be coming out soon along with some major updates! Thank you for your great feedback!