Thanks Thanks:  7

Credit To Coder! // Ring Of Elysium

Hello everyone! I would just like to start this testimonial by giving all credit due to the coder for coding an incredible cheat for an actually very good free game. The cheat has worked flawlessly and the ESP shows me every person, item, and vehicle that I need. We appreciate it and good work on the cheat!

Now for the testimonial:

ESP
    - Players: Has a good range on the customizable slider so I can see people from half the map away if I wish. Also I love the skeletons (rarely for me doesn't appear for a single person, but their name still appears so doesn't affect me too much), snaplines, and distance options as they have helped me more times than I can count! Overall: 8.5/10
    - Vehicles: Pretty self-explanatory, but works well and as intended! Also customizable slider is super helpful when I want to find the closest vehicle when there are none within 200m of me. Overall: 9/10
    - Items: Definitely my 2nd favorite subsection of the esp, as seeing the items through the walls and being able to save time choosing which house I want to go in or not. Those seconds saved add up and are sometimes the difference between life or death. Works incredibly well. Overall: 9/10

Radar
    - General: The radar section has all the necessary components that a radar hack would need, but sometimes doesn't work correctly for me unless I turn the zoom up a slight bit. However when it does work, it's super useful and helps me keep on eye on my back without actually turning and using the esp. Overall: 7.5/10

Colors
    - General: Awesome when you need to distinguish types of esp from one another. Not much to say besides it works well, is customizable, and is a must use when in game. Overall: 10/10

Keybinds
    - General: Includes menu key and panic key for certain situations. Haven't needed to use it, but when I accidentally clicked it, definitely worked. :P Overall: 10/10

Misc
    - General: At the moment of writing this the only thing in it is the crosshair. However it's super on point and is non-intrusive if you keep it at low size and gap like I do. Works well and is super useful for moments when you don't want to iron sight aim. Overall: 10/10

Overall if you like battle royale games but don't want to spend money on them, get Ring Of Elysium. If you like dominating players but being able to remain pretty legit with the current ESP options, get this cheat! Thanks for reading, and hope you have a good day!
    Last edited by Carnifex; 09-29-2018 at 06:03 AM. Reason: Name dropping coder

Retired Staff
    Wonderful to hear you are enjoying the cheat my friend! And thank you very much for your thoughts on the cheat. We strive everyday to bring only the best to our customers. Keep playing and keep killing!

Forum Member
    Thank you for the kinds words! We are glad to hear that you are satisfied