Thanks Thanks:  0
    Forum Member

Problem with Paypal

My problem I'm having with PayPal has to do with a Visa credit card. No matter what cheat I try to purchase it says "Add a new card to your account"
    and under that text is says this. "Sorry, your VISA-***** is not accepted. Please add another card to complete your payment."

I have already checked my PayPal account and the card does not have to be verified or anything of the sorts. And I have just purchased Battlefield 1 because of the 83% sale and I did not have a problem there. I think this problem is related to your website.

Forum Member
    That's an issue with PayPal, we don't handle cards directly. If anything is saying that you need to add another card to complete payment, it'll be on PayPal. Call them to figure it out. The only payment method we accept is PayPal and Crypto, and we have many more purchasing BF1 with PayPal just fine.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    My problem I'm having with PayPal has to do with a Visa credit card. No matter what cheat I try to purchase it says "Add a new card to your account"
    and under that text is says this. "Sorry, your VISA-***** is not accepted. Please add another card to complete your payment."

I have already checked my PayPal account and the card does not have to be verified or anything of the sorts. And I have just purchased Battlefield 1 because of the 83% sale and I did not have a problem there. I think this problem is related to your website.
    Try and remove the card from your PayPal account and then readd it and see if that helps.

If not, Call PayPal or your bank to see if there might be a restriction with the card/account.