Thanks Thanks:  4
    Forum Member

cheat programming

Is there any way I can do this? Because a while back more than 50 cheats have been discontinued (and please update the state of decay 2 cheat status that is no longer working these days I asked for help and was informed that it has been discontinued) and since then only a few cheats have been added. 2 new cheats. Then I would like to know how the announcement of new cheats of which games will be launched the cheats and how much more or less. Because next month I will sign the VIP Advantage Premium Pack 1 year. And I would like to know if in this pack comes the cheat of the weapon 3. Since I thank you too much.

Forum Member
    We don't discuss this type of information on our site but, if you actually want to start doing cheats on your own, google is your best friend.

On top of this, State of Decay is a type of game that you can make what is called a "Trainer" so, go from there.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomZ View Post
    We don't discuss this type of information on our site but, if you actually want to start doing cheats on your own, google is your best friend.

On top of this, State of Decay is a type of game that you can make what is called a "Trainer" so, go from there.
    I do not like this type of service, you do not have to be angry, I do not know how much you like to invest my money in a product that satisfies me. I just had a doubt as a customer, that's all. Because I do not know in your parents brother, but for the Brazilians 150 dollars of here for around 500 reais, and a lot for us. I just wanted to get a doubt on the cheats that are going to have in the near future just that. I'm sorry if I irritated you but it was not my intention just to ask a question, just that, brother. And as for cheater in the state of decay 2, I wanted a cheater, for me and cooler to know where the products, the zombies, for me trainer and very bad. Loses grace. And brother you did not answer me if in the annual premium pack comes the arma 3. And once again I'm sorry if I irritated you, I just played my part as a client.

Quote Originally Posted by nir20137 View Post
    I do not like this type of service, you do not have to be angry, I do not know how much you like to invest my money in a product that satisfies me. I just had a doubt as a customer, that's all. Because I do not know in your parents brother, but for the Brazilians 150 dollars of here for around 500 reais, and a lot for us. I just wanted to get a doubt on the cheats that are going to have in the near future just that. I'm sorry if I irritated you but it was not my intention just to ask a question, just that, brother. And as for cheater in the state of decay 2, I wanted a cheater, for me and cooler to know where the products, the zombies, for me trainer and very bad. Loses grace. And brother you did not answer me if in the annual premium pack comes the arma 3. And once again I'm sorry if I irritated you, I just played my part as a client.
    He wasn't angry, he was just letting you know that we don't discuss what you were talking about on this site.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nir20137 View Post
    Sorry if the translate came back to you wrong, I was just letting you know we don't dicuss those type of things on our site.

As for the Arama3 cheat, since it is a Private cheat, it will not be on the premium package as it states here: https://forum.virtual-advantage.com/...scriptionid=88