Thanks Thanks:  2
    Forum Member

Rust cracked hack

Hi, I just found this website, I searched for a rust hack and seen in one post that it's currently unavailable, but it's available for the cracked version and I found one on the internet, so could you please guide me how to buy and install it, i seen the thread and it asks for vip, how can I get it? Thanks.
    Last edited by Vorthrek; 10-05-2018 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Typos

Forum Member
    The sales are currently down right now for testing purposes but should be back up soon. After you purchase the cheat you will be able to download our Cheat Loader which will require you to log in. There are specific injection steps you need to make sure you read before injecting any of our cheats which can be found on the forum. If you need any help with it, you can use our Live Support feature found on the forums home page or connect to our teamspeak and speak with a Moderator On Duty. You would purchase the cheat from this page: https://forum.virtual-advantage.com/...criptionid=158

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ctddd View Post
    The sales are currently down right now for testing purposes but should be back up soon. After you purchase the cheat you will be able to download our Cheat Loader which will require you to log in. There are specific injection steps you need to make sure you read before injecting any of our cheats which can be found on the forum. If you need any help with it, you can use our Live Support feature found on the forums home page or connect to our teamspeak and speak with a Moderator On Duty. You would purchase the cheat from this page: https://forum.virtual-advantage.com/...criptionid=158
    Thank you, do you know a ETA until it will be available for purchase?

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorthrek View Post
    Thank you, do you know a ETA until it will be available for purchase?
    We do not give out ETA's because it is up to the coder when he/she can finish the project.

But its being worked on so, stay tuned!