Thanks Thanks:  3

Thread: One question

Forum Member

One question

Hi I decided to buy a rust hack, I seen the non cracked version is currently down for update, so I'm wondering if I buy the non cracked version will I be able to use it on cracked I mean cracked doesn't have anti cheat, and I would like to use the ESP while I play on both official and cracked as my friend doesn't have official so I want to play with him on cracked. Shortly, If I buy legit version will be able to use it on cracked?
    Edit: Also what's the fps impact of the hack?
    Thanks

Forum Member
    In order to use the non cracked cheat you would have to be playing the non cracked version as they are incompatible. Also, you cannot purchase a cheat that is down for an update.

Forum Member
    Thanks for reply, I thought I could use the hack for both cracked and official rust, I wondered why there's 2 versions, I thought I could buy just official and use it on both, hehe guess I'll be playing legit on cracked, but there are already plenty of hackers there so I'll have a hard time.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorthrek View Post
    Thanks for reply, I thought I could use the hack for both cracked and official rust, I wondered why there's 2 versions, I thought I could buy just official and use it on both, hehe guess I'll be playing legit on cracked, but there are already plenty of hackers there so I'll have a hard time.

If you buy a 1 month subscription and then you get friends or others to buy it also and you use our referral system, you can build 1 free week extensions for Every single referral you make! Its a quite easy and useful system for people not looking to spend a chunk of money on the cheats.