Thanks Thanks:  6

Thread: Buyer Beware

Forum Member

Buyer Beware

A message I sent to TWITCH after he basically called me a liar for his product being detected on War Thunder by a new user.

This was not the case at all. To be honesty, I mostly played the Naval portion of the game. I literally turn on your cheat 5 times with a sum total of perhaps 40 minutes combined use time. I asked a specific question on use from YOU and set everything up exactly as you stated. I never even got any kills with the game. I was the one stating I so no advantage whatsoever. You explained it was merely an "assist". I used the cheat with several days in between usages. Look at your data and you will see I am telling the truth. I don't appreciate the innuendos your team puts out. I notice it's the same response anytime anyone reports that your product caused a ban or suspension. I bef to differ that your product is in deed at fault, or you wouldn't be scared for others to see my post instead of locking it. That will only create active enemies. Which you have done. Now I will go out of my way to post on every social media out let available to denounce your products, and provide a complete list of games you are providing hacks for to each of the game devs. I think they would love the coding as well for war thunder....

You could've handled this much differently. Learn some people skills.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwanzkopf View Post
    A message I sent to TWITCH after he basically called me a liar for his product being detected on War Thunder by a new user.

This was not the case at all. To be honesty, I mostly played the Naval portion of the game. I literally turn on your cheat 5 times with a sum total of perhaps 40 minutes combined use time. I asked a specific question on use from YOU and set everything up exactly as you stated. I never even got any kills with the game. I was the one stating I so no advantage whatsoever. You explained it was merely an "assist". I used the cheat with several days in between usages. Look at your data and you will see I am telling the truth. I don't appreciate the innuendos your team puts out. I notice it's the same response anytime anyone reports that your product caused a ban or suspension. I bef to differ that your product is in deed at fault, or you wouldn't be scared for others to see my post instead of locking it. That will only create active enemies. Which you have done. Now I will go out of my way to post on every social media out let available to denounce your products, and provide a complete list of games you are providing hacks for to each of the game devs. I think they would love the coding as well for war thunder....

You could've handled this much differently. Learn some people skills.
    I call people liars, when they lie. According to your injection logs, you've injected more than 5 times, and you've played with our cheat a LOT longer than just 40 minutes. If I was any at all scared of anyone seeing your post; it would have been deleted. I think you're trying to make something out to be that isn't true. You're not understanding the fact that we have thousands of customers and you're the only one reporting a ban at this time. Since you know everything about cheating, clearly; you'd know that with thousands of customers and a faulty/detected cheat, we'd have reports coming in like mad. We respond the same way because in today's time of cheating, things are a lot different than 2013 when you can leave your FOV at 180 degrees with instant kill. Today, you need to learn how to play without making it immediately obvious that you're cheating. As for your report, you provided absolutely no stats, you provided absolutely no configuration, and you did absolutely nothing but immediately assume it was our cheat. Since you provided nothing, and made it clear you didn't want to provide anything. I locked your thread and filed it as a false report. Others are still able to view your thread, the only thing locking it does is stop people from posting within it. This prevents unnecessary conflict with customers, back and forth arguing, and all in all a negative out look on our staff. Please; post on every social media and let everyone know how you feel about a cheating website. Please provide a list of our products to each game dev. At this point; if you want anyone to take you seriously, I feel as though you've failed. Not only am not I taking you seriously anymore, but after this immature post and the immature reactions from a ban that was no doubt caused by your own actions, it's not hard to deduce that this is a feeble attempt at slandering a company that has done nothing wrong. I've handled the situation how I felt the situation should be handled, since this clearly offends you you can kindly find a new website to slander. You're no longer welcome on this website, or this company and I've banned your PayPal across all of our websites. Enjoy your day, and I hope you can learn some software engineering to reflect on the utter nonsense that came from this immature post.

/closed
    Last edited by CTDDD; 11-26-2018 at 12:43 PM.