Thanks Thanks:  0
    Forum Member

CSGO Cheat compatibility with danger zone

Will the CSGO cheat be updated for danger zone? (The new battle royale mode)

To be clear, the cheat already works in normal competitive gamemodes after the danger zone update however most features don't work in the danger zone mode (E.G ESP and aimbot)

Forum Member
    I am sure we'll have something in the works, stay tuned to find out ^^

Forum Member
    The cheat does work in Battle Royale mode. I have been using it the day it came out. Everyone in BR shows up on our cheat as a friendly. You need to make sure "ENEMIES ONLY" is not selected on your ESP/Aimbot/Triggerbot tabs on the hack menu.

Forum Member
    And rage i think not work. Not have anti lby .

Forum Member
    The CSGO Cheat currently works in DangerZone. I have personally tested this. I did not test any specific rage features but the aimbot, visuals, triggerbot, and other miscellaneous features do work fine. The only problem you will have is a major FPS drop because of the size of the map and the objects spawned. A brand new csgo cheat is almost finished. Everyone with the current CSGO cheat will get automatic access to the new cheat upon launch. More information will be spread via email and stickies in the near future.

/Thread closed.