Thanks Thanks:  3
    Retired Staff

Battlefield 4 - First 24h

I've only played with it for almost 24hours. 17 Or something.

However thats enough for a review/testimonial.

Aimbot - I'm not the type for raging however i bought the level two cause 2$ extra isn't much. And i its worth it. Tried out vehicle aimbot, just for the fun of it but it makes my game crash for some reason.

ESP - Beatiful. Really good, nothing much to say about it only that its one of the best out there. Its really good looking, and im very happy that i bought here on Virtual.

Menu/GUI - Could be a little better, but nothing to complain about. It's easy to find stuff, easy to toggle stuff.

Injection - I dont like that that you need to inject wile ingame/ joining in a server. However this is fine, and you dont need to inject everytime you join a new server. Only when you shutdown your game.

I love the thing were you can force unlock things, weapons doesnt work, would have been cool if it does. However the gadgets to weapons does work, and its working perfectly. Also this was what caught my eye to buy here.

Personal feedback

Aimbot 9.5/10 - Just because the crashing thing, could be me doing something wrong.

ESP 10/10 Very good looking, like i said before. Couldn't have bought a better looking any were else.

GUI 9/10 It's very simple, easy to find stuff.

Do i recommend it to others? Yeah i do, if you are thinking of buying it. Do it right now, its worth every penny. It's very cheap aswell. For such a good cheat. Other providers charge the double, for much more less stuff.

Overall feedback for Virtual-Advantage 11/10.
    Im new here, but been using cheats for the past 5 years now. And all i can say is that Virtual-Advantage will be my go to site to buy cheats on. Looking forward to buy the Advantage Pack premium the next month.

Ohh, and security for the cheat. Is perfect, no ban yet. And i doubt i will get an.

// Merrycur

Forum Member
    Thanks for the awesome feedback!

Vehicle aimbot is supposed to give you aimbot while youre in the gunner seat of a vehicle (excluding pilot / driver seats.) Not sure if thats what youve attempted and still crashed on, but we will keep an eye out for more reports.

Injection - Thats just the safest way the coder has found for you to get the cheat to work, not crash the game, and keep you undetected.

Hope to see you try more of our game cheats and review them as well as you did this! Enjoy!

Retired Staff
    I will be sure to review other games once i has the Premium package. Thank you for reading through my review!

I've tried both being the driver and being the one in the gunner. But have only tried being the gunner in MRAP. Not in any other vehicle, i was driver in a tank and holding SHIFT which was my aimbot key and that crashed me. But like you said only gunner, so that might have caused the crash there. But as i said i also tried it in the MRAP, as the gunner. Can add that it does only crash when an enemy is visible. I don't care about that really, and that might be only for me. Could be my battlefield settings, could been something ive not turned of. And might be the fact im not using a USB like i should. Could be many reasons. But the ESP works really really good.

Didn't know that about the injection, because im used to load cheat before injection. Atleast on the BF games. Anyways then thats a good thing to do, anything to keep us safer!