Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Forum Member
    Like they all said above. All you have to do is click "Install Boot" and you are good to go. Next time you restart your pc you will be presented with the option of starting with normal windows or the costum boot so you just select the costum one and you are all set nothing changes everything stays the same

Forum Member
    Windows 10 Users Must Install the Custom
    Boot to use the EFT Cheat. Before you
    install Custom Boot, you MUST disable
    Secure Boot in your BIOS

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bundfalke View Post
    Hmm let me rephrase that. Am i using my own windows, with all my files and data, but it just has your patch applied.
    Or am i using a fresh, new windows where i need to install the game again and everything else i need?
    You said i need to boot your windows version. That tells me i need to get into my BIOS and actually select the new windows.
    You do not need to go into your bios to select the boot. Your BCD (otherwise your Windows Boot Manager) will automatically pickup the boot, and when you start your computer it will ask you which boot you'd like to use.
    Last edited by Twitch; 01-11-2019 at 10:38 AM.

Forum Member
    Lemme jump on the band wagon quick here... I understand your suspicion, you just wanna purchase some cheats now these crazy guys are telling you to install something that alters windows... are these guys nuts?? No sir, we are not. Let me put your suspicions to rest. EFT Is not the only cheat that uses this boot. CSGO is one of our more popular cheats that also uses this boot and we have thousands of satisfied customers with nothing negative to say. The point of the boot is security to ensure our customers stay satisfied and safe. You are more than welcome to check out our testimonies, you will find nothing about the boot because it is safe. If our customers were experiencing issues and were unhappy with it, you would know. In the end it is your decision and we will not pressure you, merely educate you. Have a nice day!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12